Preparation ~ 10

**Your Pov**

The chauffeur arrived at (BFF/n)'s house, you walked to the door, as you went to unlock the door, it flew open with a bang. Fabrizio was revealed as the door opened.

"Ahh! (Y/n)!! Today is the big day! I must be off to Jack is waiting!"

Fabrizo gave you a quick hug as he pecked (BFF/n)'s lips.

"Be careful Fabri~" (BFF/n) called out, earning a blown kiss from Fabrizo.

"Aww, you two are so cute together, it's so kind of Fabrizo to stay here with you instead of going back to

Italy." You said hugging (BFF/n).

"I know, I know, stop with the flattery today is your big day not mine~"

(BFF/n) scolded in a jokingly manner, she grabbed your hand and pulled you inside.

You walked to the bedroom to see all the makeup sprawled across the Cabernets and a coat hanger which had a sheet over it so I couldn't see.

"Woah~ you really had to outdo yourself (BFF/n)!" You chuckled.

"It's my Bestfriends wedding today, of course I would outdo myself." (BFF/n) smiled as she picked up the coat hanger which had a sheet over it.

"Now let's do your corset, Come on the wedding is starting at 10 o'clock."

After half an hour passed of breathing in an putting that darn corset on, all I could think was about the baby inside, the doctor said it was okay to put corsets on for the first couple of weeks of pregnancy as long as it's not for a whole day.

I felt (BFF/n) putting on a blindfold on me, as I could hear a couple of feminine voices behind.

"Okay, (Y/n), me and the girls are going to put you in the wedding dress for a surprise." One of the Feminine voices replied.

You felt fabric being pulled onto you read and down to your waist. Then straps being tightened and ribbon being tied.

The blindfold was taken off but being replaced with a smaller sash that only covered your eyes.

You felt your hair being tugged on a couple of times while a brush was tearing through the little knots that appeared once in a blue moon. You felt things being placed into your hair, as you felt shoes sliding onto your feet.

As this was all happening, the females were all squealing and "awing" behind you.

You felt two Arms pull you up.

"It's okay (Y/n), just walk and when we say stop, stop."

You stood up as they lead you to a separate room of the house which had a large mirror.

"Ready (Y/n)? 1..."

You felt nerves go throughout your body. The blindfold slowly coming off.

"2...3..."

You opened your eyes as you couldn't believe the transformation of yourself.