Lucky to be Me ~5

YOUR *POV*

As Jack turned to walk away, You quickly opened the piece of paper that he slipped into your delicate hand.

You read ....

Meet me at the place of Death and Life

                                            ~Jack xxx

(Sorry this part isn't going to be from the original movie....)

You quickly thought what that could mean. Trying to rattle your brain. When you realized, Death and Life, where Jack saved you from jumping off the side of the ship!

You stood up from the table, as you politely and gracefully excused yourself, as you quickly wondered off. You wandered onto the deck, where you saw Jack standing, facing out to sea.

You crept up to him as you whispered into his ear.

"Good Evening, oh very alluring sir."Jack bit his lip.

"Well, I'm glad to see you (Y/n), " as Jack slipped his hands down onto your waist. You started to place your hands over his shoulders around his neck.

(I hope that doesn't sound to complicated..?)

Jack smiled as he looked intently into your eyes.

He slowly came closer, as you both leaned in, you kissed Jacks soft lips, carefully and gently. You closed your eyes. As Jack continued to deepen the kiss, your hands were now travelling through his hair, as Jack moved his hands to the middle of your back.

You both separated from your kiss, gasping for air, Jack gave an enchanting smile as he took your hand.

"(Y/n), close your eyes. Do you trust me?" Jack whispered into your ear, the fresh ocean breeze brushed your face, causing you to shiver.

"Yes Jack, always and forever~" You smiled as you closed your eyes.

Suddenly you felt Jack lifting you up, as you placed your feet on the railings. He held your hands as he caused your arms to spread out wide. Jack held your waist as he stepped up on the railings as well.  Making sure you were safe.

"Now, (Y/n), open your eyes."

"Jack~ This is amazing, I feel like I am truly flying~" You smiled as you turned to his face.

You both crashed your lips against each other, passion was the word that could only explain. You both proved that you loved each other, and no-one, not even Cal, could separate you from Jack.

You both stepped down, laughing and smiling. You held hands as you ran across the deck, laughing while exchanging glances.

Jack picked you up by your waist as you he spun around gracefully. You laughed, enjoying every single moment.

"Uhum~" A voice coughed, interrupting the fun you and Jack were having.

Jack set you back down, as you both turned to see Cal the most angriest you've ever seen him, behind him were the other guests from the table that had Dinner with us.

"Who are you to be with my fiancée!!" Cal's voice roared at Jack.

The guests behind him, shook with fear, while my step-aunt, look at us (Jack and Yourself) with disgust.

You positioned your body in front of Jack.

"Caledon Hockley, I regret every single decision my Step-Aunt has made me do, and one of those horrid mistakes was making me love a man, as sick minded as you!"

You slipped the engagement ring off your finger, as tossed over the side of the boat. All the guests standing behind, ran to the side to see where the ring went.

Cal's face, went a vivid shade of red, as he too went to look overboard.

Jack took that opportunity to take your hand and run away.

"(Y/n), keep running! We gotta runaway from them, and find somewhere to hide!" Jack exclaimed, gripping onto your hand.

You both ran for what it seemed like forever, when you went into the storage room, where there were cars, luggage, and other exotic items.

You both stopped and took a breathe.

Jack met your eyes, as you both started laughing. Jack grabbed your hand as he spun you around like a princess. Then he turned you around, pulling you close to his torso.

You smiled up at Jack, as you pecked him on the lips. Jack released you from his arms, as you lead Jack to a Car.

"Come in m'lady~" He offered a hand as you got into the car.

Jack walked around and sat in the front, as he acted being a chauffeur (a paid car driver). When you wrapped your arms around his chest as you pulled him into the back.

LETS just say things escalated quickly, meaning that in 9 months time you may have miniature Jacks and (Y/n)'s running around.  

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Hiii Everyone~~

I hope you have enjoyed this book~

PLEASE REMEMBER TO Direct Message me or even comment ideas and inspirations for future books and/or ideas for future chapters~~

I hope you will all one day find your Jack❤

Love,

             Daesies