Is it true? ~3

*Your POV*

You were walking across the outside of the deck as you stumbled onto Jack, you both smiled at each other as you stopped to talk to him.

"Well feeling better M'lady?" Jack politely smiled.

"Yes, very much so. I cannot seem to explain my gratefulness to you Jack. Without you I could of died."

"Well, I simply couldn't let you fall you see..." Jack offered his arm, as you entwined yours with his.

"Oh Jack, do tell me of your private life. It seems so interesting." You asked, facing the sun as the sunlight lit up your flawless face.

"Well, I was born in Wisconsin, my parents died after I turned 15, now I'm 19, so I've been traveling the world ever since. Living on whatever tomorrow brings me." He smiled as he glanced at you unknowingly.

"Amazing, sounds like my dream, in all honesty." You both stopped walking.

"And why would a first class woman like you want to be living like a third class person like me?"

"Well, when my parents died, it was written on their will that if I wasn't married before their death I would be arranged to have a marriage with Caledon Hockley, my parents were very rich being bank owners and their funeral is to be held over in Wisconsin, where my parents opening their first bank." You leaned onto the edge of the boat, as Jack was holding onto the rope above.

"Well, that's unfair, you shouldn't marry a man you don't love." Jack spoke as he came beside you.

"Yes I agree, but I should respect my parents will, but I simply cannot!" Your (e/c) eyes released a single tear which fell down your cheek.

You both talked on for hours, until the sun was starting to set.

"Say Jack, if we both get off this boat together, guide me through all of Wisconsin?" You asked as you both looked out to the ocean.

"Yes of Course. We'll drink cheap beer, we'll ride on the rollercoasters till we throw up..." You chuckled in astonishment.

"We'll ride horses on the beach right near the surf. Now if we were you have to do it like a cowboy not like any of that side saddle stuff."

"You mean one leg on each side?" You questioned.

"Yeah!" He replied.

"Well, you'll have to teach me." You smiled, looking forward to your future with him.

"Sure if you'd like."

"Teach me to ride like a man." You joked speaking in an American Accent.

"And teach ya to chew tobacco like a man." He joked also speaking in an American Accent.

"And spit like a man." You joked back also in an American Accent.

"What they didn't teach you that in school?" He asked.

"No..?" You laughed.

"Come on, I'll show ya" He asked as he took your hand away to another spot on the deck.

After his demonstrations and lessons with you, the dinner bell went.

"Oh goodness Jack, remember your joining us for dinner."

"(y/n), I wouldn't miss it for the world." You blushed as you let go of his hand.

"See you later than Jack." You gave him a peck on the cheek, as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.