The Beginning

"Damn.." Natsu groaned as he woke up. The first thing he saw was the lines of the wood ceiling above him. He knew this place very well.

"Why.. why am I in the infirmary?" Natsu asked as he tried sitting up but as he did he felt like he wanted to barf. 'Damn.. I feel like crap.' Natsu thought to himself.

Natsu started looking around the best he could without barfing. He was defiantly* in the Fairy Tail infirmary. How he got there was a bit unclear still but he knew someone was here recently. There was a nice wooden oak nightstand next to his bed. On that night stand there was a cup of medicine with a note next to it.

The note read:
"When you wake up, please drink."
-Mirajane

"Well here goes nothing.." Natsu announced as he sat up and reached for the cup. Already while he was sitting up he wanted to barf. Natsu started drinking what was in the cup.

"Gah.. this stuff tastes disgusting!" Natsu yelled as he he finished drinking it and went back to laying down.

"Stomach feel any better?"

Natsu moved his head to the side to see Mirajane in her her regular beauty walking towards him. Mirajane was wearing her regular pink dress, high heels and hair up like normal. As Mirajane got closer to Natsu she reached out with her hand and pressed it against Natsu's forehead.

"Nope.. still hasn't gone away." Mirajane sighed with a long breath. She then walked to the other side of the room to where there was a few cabinets hanging on the wall. She opened it and pulled out a bottle.

"So.. what happened?" Natsu asked as he continued to look at Mirajane while she worked.

"Natsu.. wouldn't you know that better then me?" Mirajane replied with a giggle.

"Yeah I would think so.. but my brain is all cloudy." Natsu explained.

"Isn't it always cloudy?" Mirajane then asked with a small giggle as she poured the content in the bottle into a clear cup. As the liquid poured into the cup Natsu noticed it was a blueish syrup like substance.

"What is that?" Natsu asked as he continued to watch Mirajane. After finishing pouring the blueish liquid into a cup she put the bottle down and walked towards Natsu with it.

Mirajane placed the cup on Natsu's nightstand next to the bed he was laying in.

"It's medicine." Mirajane explained with a smile.

"Why do I need medicine?" Natsu whined as he felt Mirajane arms go under his back and start to help him sit-up. Natsu helped and was now sitting up on his bed but felt like was going to barf.

"Because your sick Natsu. Why.. well I don't know why. Maybe you could tell me what you last remember so we can figure it out." Mirajane explained and brought the cup up to Natsu's mouth.

"Ugh.." Natsu groaned and started to drink the continent of the cup as Mirajane helped hold the cup.

"Gah.. that's stuff tastes awful!" Natsu yelled.

"Of course It does. Medicine always does. Now lay down and explain to me what you remember." Mirajane replied as she undid her heels and sat on the bed. Mirajane sat Indian style right behind Natsu so when he laid down his head would be resting in her lap. Once she was ready Mirajane slowly pulled Natsu down till he was laying down with his head in her lap.

'Soft... and comfy..' Natsu thought to himself.

"So.. what do you remember?" Mirajane asked as she ran her hand through his pink hair.

"Alright.. well we were walking towards a train station up in Clover Town. My team, Team Natsu has just finished up a good job. Well before we got on to the train, we decided to go get some food. I don't know what happened after that. The only thing I remember is eating lots of food to I filled myself up then I got on the train. Now I'm here.." Natsu explained to Mirajane what he remembered. Something that Natsu noticed while he told Mirajane was that Mirajane listened to every bit of it and kept on smiling.