Final Day Part 1 and Eclipse

'Am I scared?' Natsu thought to himself. 'No... I'm stronger than ever. I can protect them.'

'But why? Why do I feel scared that maybe I can't protect them?' Natsu thought to himself again. He was lying there in his bed staring up at the white ceiling of their hotel room with Erza and Mirajane sleeping next to him. He was honestly afraid and just didn't want to see Erza and Mirajane get hurt.

"What're you thinking about?" Erza asked as she yawned and stretched on Natsu. She quickly moved herself closer to Natsu and laid her head on his bare chest as she looked into his black eyes.

"Things..." Natsu answered with his classic smile. "Morning." Natsu laughed quietly as he tried to keep himself from waking his still sleeping wife up.

"Mm... morning to you too." Erza replied with a whisper as she showed him her heartwarming smile. "So what were you specifically thinking about?" Erza asked again as she pressured him.

"Things." Natsu replied again with a smile as he tried to hide the answer.

"You're not getting it, Natsu." Erza cooed as she pulled herself up and kissed Natsu on his cheek. "What are you thinking about?" Erza whispered in Natsu's ear and looked him deep into his eyes. She was going to win.

"I'm just thinking about a lot of things." Natsu replied with a smile. A smile that showed he wasn't going to give up without a fight.

"Natsu... you aren't going to win." Mirajane sighed as she yawned and looked at him. Her blue eyes were still a bit groggy from just waking up.

"I can try..." Natsu sighed as he laid his head back against his white pillow and started to look around. It was the same old hotel room like the rest of the week. The same white sheets and red comforter.

"So... what are you thinking about?" Erza asked again as she laid a kiss on Natsu's nose and started to kiss him down to his muscular chest till she stopped and looked back into his black eyes.

"Really... I was just starting to think that I had actually won that." Natsu laughed.

"You never stood a chance." Mirajane giggled as she started to play with Natsu's chest. She was using her finger to slowly trace his muscular outline.

"So...?" Erza asked as she pushed him once again. She continued to stare deep into his eyes to make sure he told her.

"I... I was just a bit worried about you two." Natsu admitted as he finally lowered his guard.

"Worried... about us?" Erza asked as she pointed at Mirajane, followed by herself.

"Yeah... I want to make sure I can protect the both of you and our soon to be children." Natsu informed both girls with what was on his chest. It was bugging him like crazy because what was going on with Tartarus.

"I see..." Erza sighed as she let her long red hair cover her eyes. "Natsu..." Erza started as she grabbed Natsu's hand and held it to her cheek. "You... me... Mira... we're family now, we protect and support each other." Erza explained as she smiled and then rested her hand on her growing stomach.

"Natsu... Mira and I don't need or want someone to guard and fawn over us as if we are defenseless princesses. We are humans. Just like you, just like everyone else. We aren't a possession that needs protecting." Erza continued to explain as she looked at Natsu.

"Natsu... remember that all three of us can be hurt, we can make mistakes, and we can make our own choices. One of those choices was to be with you." Mirajane helped explain as she rested her left arm on Erza's shoulder and smiled at Natsu.

Erza moved up to Natsu's face as she cupped Natsu's head with both her smooth hands. She wiped away the few tears running down his face away. "Natsu, both Mirajane and I love you. Neither of us needs a knight in shining armor to rescue us or protect us. We just need someone we can trust, through the good and bad. We are guild mates, we're best friends, we are lovers, and most of all... we're going to be parents." Erza cried as she pulled Natsu to her and kissed Natsu deeply with her red plush lips.