The Dragons

"My keys..." Lucy whispered as she ran across the abandoned white clean hallways of the castle with Mirajane and Erza behind her. As they ran she hadn't realized that there wasn't a jingling noise coming from her hip. When she looked down her loop of gold and silver keys were gone. "They're gone!" Lucy gasped as she stopped and kept patting her hips were her keys should have been.

"Maybe you dropped them?" Mirajane asked as she turned around and looked along the floor for where they could have dropped onto the ground while they ran. They were in a hurry as the Dragons were supposed to be coming at any moment and they needed to find a spot to be at during the fighting that was bound to come.

"No... I would have heard them hit the ground." Lucy replied as she began to shake in panic. Her keys were her love... they were everything to her. "They had to have been taken or stolen from me..." Lucy whispered as she panicked even more. Her mind was going in every direction as she panicked even more.

"Who would want to steal your celestial keys?" Erza asked as she looked at her. They were standing in the white hallway of the Crocus castle while at any moment Dragons could come and attack. Erza was trying to think and figure out who would want the keys.

"That's easy... the only device that's using them to unlock its door."

"Loke?" Lucy gasped as she watched Loke's door open out of nowhere and Loke in his black suit walked out to greet the three ladies. Loke stood there with his orange hair spiked like a lion as he looked at Lucy with a bright white smile.

"Yes my dear?" Loke replied Lucy as he walked up to her. He could already feel someone who he didn't know holding his key, he knew that Lucy didn't have her key. So Loke used his own magic to go through the gate and see what was going on, there he saw that someone had stolen Lucy his masters key's.

"I'm sorry... I think my keys got taken." Lucy cried as she looked at Loke with a few tears rolling down her pink tainted cheeks. She honestly didn't know what she would do without her keys.

"Don't worry, will get them back. Just one question... why were you running in the opposite direction of them?" Loke asked as he used his magic to sense were his golden key was being held at.

"Opposite...? You've got to be kidding me... that means were going towards where the Dragons are supposed to come!" Erza yelled. She didn't mind going back as that meant she could help Natsu in the fight but she was also worried about the two children growing in her and Mirajane's stomach.

"Dragons...?" Loke muttered in shock as his eyes opened wide in shock over what he was hearing. This was the first time he was hearing that Dragons were coming to Crocus.

"Yes... Dragons. Hm... That means you didn't get to listen to Haru and Fuyu's story." Lucy replied back as he began to think. She was trying to figure out what Loke didn't know.

"Who are Haru and Fuyu? Also why do they sound hot?" Loke replied with a perverted smile on his face.

"Ahem... Fuyu and Haru are my husband's, Mirajane's, and my daughters." Erza told Loke as a tick mark appeared on the side of her head. Erza made a small smile on her face as she walked up to Loke and slammed her fist in his face.

"W-what... daughters? When the hell did you even get pregnant?!" Loke yelled as he rubbed the large new pink bump on his head from Erza's hard fist.

"Oh my... I think we've never told Loke." Mirajane giggled as she looked at Erza.

"I guess we haven't..." Erza sighed as she agreed with Mirajane.

"Never told me what?" Loke asked Mirajane as she raised his eyebrow up and looked at her.