Welcome Home!

Boom!

As Natsu's fist connected into a enexpecting Master Hades, he was thrown in a tree. But Master Hades quickly recovered and pushed towards Natsu, Erza and Mirajane.

"Brat.. thinking you can beat me." Master Hades snickered and attempted to dodge Natsu's fist and hit Erza.

"No thank you." Erza told Master Hades as she saw his fist coming at her and dodged the attack.

"Demon Dragon Tail Attack!" Mirajane yelled with a demonic voice as she hit Master Hades in the head with her tail. Once Mirajane's attack finished she dashed off as Master Hades helmet fell off.

"Hmm.. brat!" Master Hades yelled and started charging a black powerful aura around him.

"Requip: Magic Sink Armor!" Erza yelled. Erza's Magic Sink Armor was one of Erza's many new Armor's. The Magic Sink Armor consumes it's opponents magic and sends it back at the opponent when they are longer using magic for a few short seconds. The armor is pure white with very high defense and strong plates. The armor covers Erza's full body but her thighs and head. The main part of the armor is the chest piece, on the chest piece lays a black mouth which cosumes the magic.

"What? How?" Master Hades yelled as he watched all of his magic be consumed towards Erza.

"My Magic Sink Armor consumes your magic and when it's done.. Magic Blast!" Erza started to say and yelled her attack as she sent a black beam at Master Hades.

"Gah!" Master Hades couldn't dodge the attack and had to take the full blunt of it.

"I-I can't b-beleave it.. Natsu, Mira, and Erza are pushing Master Hades into a corner!" Lucy shockingly said aloud as she watched the fight go on.

"That! Is! It! I am tired of playing around. It's time to get serious!" Master Hades screamed in frustration as he got up off the ground and walked towards Natsu, Erza, and Mirajane. There wasn't even a scratch on him.

"I see.. Then so be it. Let's get serious.." Natsu sighed and his Fairy white flames bursted around him. Both Master Hades and Natsu now where ready to go full out.

"Bullet Magic: Piercing Bullet!" Master Hades yelled as he made his hand into a shape of a gun. He then bent his index finger and middle fingers to creat a magic sphere in the air. From that sphere a small bullet was shot at Natsu.

Natsu quickly dodged out of the bullet as he moved to the side with Mirajane and Erza.

"Fairy Flame Dragon Roar!" Natsu screamed and sent a large white steam of fire straight at Hades.

"Nice try boy! Chain Magic!" Master Hades smirked and then yelled as two white chains came from his arms and grabbed Erza and Mirajane before they could do anything.

"Mira! Erza!" Natsu yelled as he tried to cut the chain but before he could Master Hades swirled the chains and crashed them into the ground.

"Gah!" Erza and Mirajane screamed in pain from being thrown onto the ground with such force.

"Damn you! Fairy Flame Dragon's Iron Fist Furry!" Natsu yelled and started throwing non stop punches lit with white flames at Master Hades. Each one was quickly blocked by Hades.

"Is this all you've got?" Master Hades asked Natsu as he smirked.

"Not in the long shot." Mirajane demonically laughed as she stood up. "My turn." Mirajane smiled and pushed towards Master Hades.

"Demon Dragon Kick Point!" Mirajane yelled and smashed down her leg into Hades.

"My my. You have a fine leg here." Master Hades laughed as he stopped her attack and held her leg above him.