Final GMG and Eclipse Begin

"Oh my!" Chapati screamed with excitement as his voice was broadcasted throughout the arena. The Final day of the grand magic games was still taking place and things were heating up for the amazing battles that were taking place.

"I see... Fairy Tail is so close to taking back the lead because of Gajeel getting the points for defeating Minerva and Kagura." Yajima informed everyone as they watched the scene finish and Gajeel walk away with injuries.

"To think that Fairy Tail is that strong, and that's only the beginning! We have another fight getting ready to start!" Mato announced as everyone looked up at the three lacrima screens from where they sat and saw Laxus standing there and a man walking near him.

"Orga..." Laxus said aloud as the wind whipped around him and moved his long dark jacket that was hanging on his shoulders back some. Just like Mavis said. Orga would appear first... then Jura.' Laxus thought to himself as he remembered this part of Mavis's plan. So far everything was proceeding as was predicted.

"Laxus... I can finally show Fiore that you just use your old man's name." Orga laughed as he pulled his green hair back.

"Use?" Laxus asked as he moved his right eye brow up and looked at Orga. Yellow lightening begun to wrap around his fists as he became slightly pissed. 'Keep it cool Laxus... he's just poking at you and trying to get you to make a mistake.' Laxus thought to himself as he tried to calm down slightly.

"Laxus... and Orga... what a surprise. May I join?" Jura asked as he walked out of a dark shady spot and stopped in front of where Orga and Laxus stood ready for battle.

'Number two is here... now we can get this fight going.' Laxus laughed to himself as he smiled. "Why not.. the more the merrier." Laxus laughed.

"Are you both just going to talk? You're both just talk, not a real fight." Orga laughed. "This is why Sabertooth has become the strongest guild in Fiore." Orga announced aloud.

"If that's true... then we should start and stop wasting time." Laxus replied to Orga as lighting cursed through his hair and once again wrapped around his muscular hands. Laxus began to crack his knuckles and prepare to fight.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Orga laughed as well as black lighting wrapped around his hands and body.

'Here we go...' Laxus muttered to himself and got ready. "Lightning Body!" Laxus screamed as he turned into yellow lightning and side stepped out of the oncoming Orga. Right away Laxus watched Orga being met with Jura's fist as a loud booming sound was heard throughout the city.

"What... the." Orga muttered as blood spluttered out of his nose and he fell back.

"I watched your first match... I decided I wanted to end it early as my main target was Laxus." Jura announced and explained to Orga as everyone watched Orga fall down defeated.

'Well... one down.' Laxus thought and appeared out of his lightning body. He stood in front of Jura as he prepared for his main fight. Ogra was laid down to the side of Jura face down, he was knocked out and not moving.

"So... are you ready Laxus, Master Makarov's grandson? I've wanted to fight you." Jura announced as he looked at Laxus.

"No..." Laxus began to say. He was nervous but he wasn't just going to ditch this fight, especially with Mavis asking him to defeat Jura. "I am not going to fight you as my grandfather's grandson, nor are you going to fight as a wizard Saint in this battle. We are both wizards, nothing else." Laxus explained to Jura as he brought his confidence back up.

"I see, I agree with you." Jura replied to Laxus as both of them began to charge their magic around them. "Let's begin!" Jura yelled and pushed off towards Laxus. Laxus followed in pursuit and took off after Jura as well.