The Battles

His gray warm eyes we're raging.

Her strong brown eyes were seeking revenge and to end something that start a long time ago.

Her hopeful blue eyes wanted to protect her loved ones and the future.

Natsu, Erza, and Mirajane raced off towards the edge of the weird erie planet like place they were on. Once at the edge they realized their predicament. The gravity in this planet-like place was holding them down on this cube. Where were they should go next, they had no ideas upon seeing the edge.

They were now stuck in a place they didn't know and couldn't find a new path to follow to reach their goal. All three of them looked around as they thought of new ways. They were stumped and stuck. So all three of them together returned back.

"So we're stuck?" Gray asked as he sighed and glanced around. The wind was slightly blowing so his black hair was being thrown around by the breeze. Of course a blue haired girl was nearby as she followed his every movement with her delicate eyes.

"Hmph.." Erza sounded allowed in annoyance as she began to try to think and pace around. Her red hair was pulled back as the rest of her clothing slowly flowed back in the breeze. Her black thigh high boots clanked on the ground as she held onto her blue skirt to keep her hands from wanting to strangle something. Her chest piece was slightly loose because her growing belly, but the rest was iron tight and ready to take hits.

Erza sighed once more as she looked up towards the sky. But instead there wasn't a sky, above her was Magnolia as she realized she was upside down but the gravity in this square planet like thing made it feel as if it wasn't. Erza sighed once again in annoyance again as she began to look towards Natsu to become entirely confused.

"Natsu?" Erza said allowed as soon as she saw him reaching out towards her. Her mind was confused of why but she decided to reach towards him. But seconds before then she felt something on her back as her face flushed white. How had she not noticed? He wasn't reaching to grab her but was reaching to move her from something that was behind her. The one second she let her guard down was all it took.

Erza looked for a second and saw the demon named Kyouka grabbing her and suddenly her world went black.

"ERZA!"

"Huh?" Erza questioned aloud as the world became bright once more. Her surroundings were weird. It was a dimply lit room with white candles hanging on the walls by black iron polls. The walls had grossly overgrown moss covering the tan bricks with a matching floor. Lastly in front of her stood the demon named Kyouka that they had met earlier inside the Fairy Tail building. But now... another black cloaked figure was behind her.

He stood there with only his mouth being able to be seen. A smirk appeared on his face as he saw the red haired female now standing in front of him and surprised. He stood there waiting for her to react.

"Well... this worked." Erza smiled happily as she took in her surroundings. She had been looking for a way in and it looks like they had brought her inside. "So you must be Kyouka..." Erza thought aloud as she turned around and saw the two figures staring at her. Without any more words she silently requiped two black unsheathed swords with red handles; one in each hand as she prepared her self.

"It seems the Fairy is eager to fight, I thought you said she was carrying a child." Kyouka asked the black cloaked man behind her as she licked her red lips and took a step forward upon seeing the swords appear in the females hands. She could see the fire in her brown eyes as she smiled demonically and readied herself even though she already knew this wouldn't be a tough fight.

"She is.. apparently it looks like she doesn't care about it." The man spoke with venom on his tongue as he witnessed the act. 'Erza.. I'm glad you don't care about that child, maybe now I can steal you back.' The man thought as his smirk turned into a monstrous grin.