Home

Coldness and weakness. That's all his aching body could feel. Pain from his chest and wounds that were once recovering. Now.. a new wound had happened and it was on his chest. The pain shot threw his body and throbbed as he felt the coldness wrap around himself.

"T-this... so this.. is what the cold.. feels like.." Natsu announced aloud with his breath and voice shaking. His head was still spinning from what had just happened and he was so confused. Another throb ran threw his body as he winced in pain. He couldn't feel anything under him.. his body wasn't working.

He blinked and tried to look around. His head didn't respond and he continued to look up at the dark night sky. The white moon above his shined onto him as he felt something warm running down his chest. There was no scent.. only pain.

His chest skipped a breath and he tried to remain calm. Someone had to notice that he wasn't there at the party.. maybe one of his wives? He knew he shouldn't panic.. he should only keep calm and try to think of way to save himself. He opened his eyes and let them try look around. His black eyes were blurred and still couldn't feel what was under him. Had he landed on something?

Waves of pain began to shoot threw his body as he tried to move his aching head. He couldn't move his head, so he put all his remaining strength into it. His head nudged down a tiny bit and he almost screamed with his remaining breath. A splintered piece of wood.. a piece of white birch wood was poking out of his chest covered with his red blood that gushed out and ran across his chest to the floor.

Now.. now he was panicking as his eyes began to droop. He tried to use all the strength he had left to keep them open.. but it was to no avail.

"Natsu... sheesh where is that pesky man." Ultear sighed aloud. She had left the grand party at the Fiore castle as she began to look around for the pink haired dragon slayer. But her luck was out as she turned up empty handed.

Suddenly.. a ground curdling splat of something being hit was echoed outside of castle. Her ears perked up as she began to spin herself to find out where the sound had come from. She continued to look around and listen for another noise to help her find her way. But she had no luck.

So she chose the way she thought was correct and began looking. Her mind was busy trying to think what had made the noise. Had a building collapsed from the dragon war? Had someone gotten hurt? Her mind kept thinking as she walked down a dark alley way. The way she was going was dark with no light and only a few destroyed buildings around. Everything else was in ruins but a single building.

The building was one of the few untouched one as it stood tall in front of her, there were stairs wrapping around it as it showed an easy passage to get onto the roof. She continued to walk down the alley way towards the building as she looked around for the missing man she was trying to find.

Ultear scanned the area around the building as she continued to look for what had caused the noise or for the man she wanted to find. He was doing a good job at keeping himself hidden it seemed.

Her eyes scanned again as she continued to look around.. red. "N-Natsu.." Ultear whispered as her skin went cold and her cheeks began to go white. She stopped dead in her tracks as her chest began to fiercely beat. Her heart began to beet faster than a cheetah and her mind stopped. One of her thoughts about the noise was right.. someone did get hurt. But it was the man she was looking for.

"Natsu!" Ultear screamed in a piercing voice as her legs began to go in motion towards Natsu and her mind finally understood. Natsu was hurt.. there was red ruby blood pool under him as it stained his white wizards saint jacket and clothing. The gray bricks under him were smeared with it and there was blood running out of his mouth. But of most of all.. was the piece of wood bursting out of chest as blood continued to leak out of him.