Meredy and Ultear

His heart beat went sky high. Their in front of him was Meredy's large bare breasts. They were fluffy, large, and he so just wanted to grab them. Already just by watching Ultear's stunt he could feel something stirring and his pants were becoming quite tight.

"Natsu.." Ultear cooed as she used her soft hands to then knead Meredy's breast. She was able to watch as Natsu tried to say something but was left speechless. Ultear even made sure to squeeze and play with Meredy's breast till she got a moan that would make Natsu want them even more.

"Mmm.." Meredy moaned slightly as her red lips parted and she moaned. Just having two soft hands kneading her breasts was beginning to wind her up. She could feel her panties becoming moist and her body begin to shake with anticipation. She licked her lips as she saw Natsu get up off his desk chair and slowly walk towards her.

Natsu was wearing his Wizard Saint jacket over his shoulders, his tight black sleeveless shirt containing his rock solid hard body, and his black pants that went down to his black boots. It wasn't very colorful, but it was an outfit that was perfect for being agile and hidden.

Once Natsu got to Meredy his onyx eyes watched Ultear's hands as they sunk into Meredy's breast and as she squeezed them. He watched as Meredy was forced to close her eyes and moan lowly to make sure no one could hear her even though the room was soundproof. Luckily due to Natsu's dragon slayer abilities; he heard her delectable whimpers.

"Nats-." Meredy began whispered as Natsu brought his face up to hers. Before she could even finish a word she felt a hand on her waist and was pulled a step forward as her red lush lips were captured by Natsu's.

"This session is ours.. it will revolve all around you.." Natsu whispered into Meredy's ear as he broke their kiss and began to leave small butterfly kisses down the nape of her neck. He could feel her shivering as the effect.

"This should be good.." Ultear whispered to herself and decided to make the next move. She grabbed Meredy's dress and finished yanking it down to her waist as her whole top was exposed. It was just in time as Natsu's kisses got to her dress, but because it was now gone, he was able to continue his course down her sides as he gave her kisses to her breasts that were waiting.

As he continued his kisses he arrived at her lush large breasts with her perky hard nipples. They were ready to be taken right them as Natsu opened his mouth and ran his tongue along her nipple. Natsu heard the gasp from her mouth as he began working on her with his tongue on her breast and his left hand groping her left breast.

Ultear stood behind Meredy slightly giggling as she watched her reaction and began to get a bit antsy herself. Things were heating up quite fast. Ultear reached out and ran her along Meredy's bare thigh. As she ran it along her thigh she reached up to where her small short dress was at and pulled the bottom part up to reveal her black pair of panties that she was hiding underneath. She laughed slightly as she saw the small wet spot right under her sex,Meredy apparently was loving the attention from Natsu.

"Natsu.. Ultear.." Meredy whispered as she looked down and watched Natsu suck away at her breast. But she could also feel Ultear's hand explore her body as she became even wetter. She then felt Ultear pull her dress up above her waist after she finished her exploring; it was getting hot for her fast.

Natsu eyes looked down as he witnessed Meredy's dress get pulled up and smiled even more. The black pair of panties wrapping around her curved butt and hiding her sweet sex. 'So looks so cute..' Natsu thought to himself as he finally pulled away from Meredy and looked her up and down. From her black stocking wrapped around her legs, to her brown earmuffs, and to her dress that was crumpled around her waist; Meredy was drop dead gorgeous.