When You Meet

"Okay, Rachel remember what I told you. Stay in my sight, and don't talk to any men that are my height or that look really old. Okay?" I told the little five year old. She nodded, "Yes, Ms.(L/N)!" Rachel said. I sighed happily letting her run off, I smiled watching her play.

"Excuse me?" Someone said, I turned my head and saw a spiky haired blonde. "Yes?" I ask. "Can I sit here? I don't see many benches." He asked with a small chuckled. I nodded and scooted over. "Of course." I said. He smiled and sat down. "Ah! Thank you, I'm a bit exhausted after running around with my son Naruto." He explained. "Oh is he the blonde kid with spiky hair over there?" I ask pointing at him. He smiled and nodded, "Yes." He said.

"Oh, do you have a wife?" I ask. "No, actually I'm divorced." He said. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I said and sent him a kind smile, which he gladly returned. "So, which ones yours?" He ask. "Oh, I'm not a mother, I'm just a babysitter. She's right there." I said. "She's adorable." He said. I laughed, "Yup, and very energetic." I said.

He chuckled. "I forgot to ask your name." He said, and looked at me. "(Y/N) (L/N)." I said. "Minato Namikaze." He responded. "Nice to meet you Minato." I said, and smiled. "You too (Y/N)." I then felt my butt vibrate. I turned a bit, and grabbed my phone. I turned it on, and saw that I got a text message. "Oh, sorry I have to go. Rachel's parents are home." I said, and stood up. He stood up as well. "Well, I loved chatting with you, can I have your number?" He ask. I smiled, and nodded. We both exchanged numbers. 

"Well see ya!" I said, and ran to go get Rachel.

[This was short for the first chapter, but I hope you enjoyed^^]

[Next Chapter: When He Text You + You Hang Out]