When He Shows You A Lot Of Affection

I smiled as I let Minato inside the house. "Hey (Y/N), I brought some take-out." He said, and held up a bag of noodles. I giggled, "Someday I'll make us some dinner, or you can cook." I said. He chuckled. We hen sat on the couch in the living room, and started to eat. A few minutes later we finished. "Here lemme throw it away." I offered. He shook his head, and took my box. "No, I'll do it." He said, and stood up throwing it away. I smiled, at him as he came back and sat down next to me. He smiled back, and then wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close. 

I giggled, as he kissed my cheek. "How's work (Y/N)?" He asked, as he nuzzled his cheek against mine. "Not very good, Rachel is on family vacation, and it seems like no one wants to really hire a babysitter anymore..." I said, and sighed. "Why don't you look for another job?" He asked. I shrug, and sighed. "Or, why don't you follow your dream?" He asked. I looked at him. "Hm?" I asked. He chuckled, and kissed my nose. I blushed and smile.

"You know, that dream when you want to start a bakery." He said, and pecked my lips. "Oh... Well I do have plenty of money, cause Rachel's parents really like me, and gives me a lot of money. I just don't think I should..." I said. He smiled at me. "I believe you can do it, your a wonderful cook. You make very good sweets, and I trust that you'll do very well." He said, and kissed me. I smiled, and kissed back. We held that kiss for a minute or so, before we separated. I smiled, "Okay, I'll try to start it up." I said. He smiled, "I'll encourage you the whole way." He said, and smiled at me. "Thank you." I said, and smiled.

[When He Have You Volunteer At Naruto's Pre-School]