When You Take Care of Naruto

I reviewed the text message, Minato sent.

Namikaze <3: Love, don't forget, I will be gone for most of the day, and will most likely come back home late. So, Naruto's toys are in a chest, inside his closet. Snacks, in the bottom three cabinets in the kitchen, breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be in any cabinet. I left a few recipes if you don't know what to cook or if Naruto is being picky. I think that's it, call me or text me if you need anything. Love you~!

I smiled and slipped my phone into my pocket. I glanced over at the small, energetic four-year-old. [Naruto birthday past, so Naruto has officially aged up, and I'm going to have a birthday chapter for him one day.] He sat on the living room floor, playing with Kurama. "Naruto, Kurama," I called out their names, interrupting their play time.

The both looked at me, Naruto had a wide grin, as Kurama sat with a somewhat static face.

I smiled, brightly. "I'm going to fix some snacks, what would y'all like?" I asked, Naruto leaned down to Kurama and whispered, and Kurama nodded his head like they were actually communicating.

"I want ramen, and Kurama wants kibbles." Naruto grinned. I nodded and left Naruto and Kurama to play. I went into the kitchen and started to make Naruto's cup of ramen and I fixed up Kurama's kibbles in his own bowl.

After a bit, I went into the kitchen with Kurama's bowl and Naruto's cup of ramen and a plastic fork. I sat down in the living room and placed down the bowl and gave Naruto his cup of ramen. He grinned, "Thank you!" He cheered, and Kurama gave a small, "yip" and started to eat. 

I smiled and relaxed, as the two started to eat. Today is going to be a fun and relaxing day.

[Hours Later/ Minato POV]

I smiled, as I finally arrived home, from a long day of work. I got out of my car, and locked the doors and headed towards the door. I grabbed my house keys and unlocked the door. I opened the door, quietly and peaked in. I then smiled.

Kurama was asleep in a corner, and Naruto was braiding (Y/N)'s hair. I smiled and stepped into the, surprisingly, clean house. "Hey honey, hi Naruto!" I grinned, as the two faced me. Naruto stopped braiding her hair and ran over to me. "Daddy!" He shouted, and hugged me, I smiled and hugged back. (Y/N) got up and gave me a hug also, and a soft kiss on the cheek. "Hey, Minato." I smiled. "How was work?" She asked me. "Good, but I'm tired." I sighed, tiredly and picked up Naruto and laid down on the couch with him in my arms. He cheered, "Nap time! Nap time!"

My loving and wonderful girlfriend laid on the couch with us. Naruto was in the middle of us, and we smiled at each other. "Nap time," I said, softly. "Nap time." She repeated, with a smile, and we all dozed off, happily.

[Short chapter? I liked it, and more to be coming up as I am out of middle school for three months and moving on to high school. SUMMER BREAK IS ON!!!]

[Next Chapter: Naruto's Birthday Party]