Coming Soon 2019

Coming soon, during the summer I don't know. I'm almost done with the first chapter and I'm going to start working on chapter two and three.

 I'm almost done with the first chapter and I'm going to start working on chapter two and three

I was writing it in a novel writing app, don't even know why lol. Made it harder than it was supposed to be.

 Made it harder than it was supposed to be

That's the order of the first seven. I swear this one, I'm not gonna make Reader out to be a bitch 😌 but loved the comments though lol.

Few things about Reader:

¤ She is Jiraiya's daughter.
¤ She hasn't visited him for yeeaarsssss, he hasn't visited either.
¤ TBA cause I don't know anything else yet lol when I'm not really going to add anything else really. Gotta read the story when it comes out 🤭.

And, I was thinking about changing Kushina a wee bit, but nah, nope, can't do it. Someone has to get peed on.

But she cheated on Minato.

That's it 🤔? Maybe. I don't want a huge spoiler out accidentally, so I'm going to shut up lol.

Y'all need to conserve y'all tears for the story lol.

Alright that's it, go check out my less popular stories:

》Mystic Messenger Boyfriend Scenarios

》Budo Matsua Boyfriend Scenarios

》Eyes Sasuke x Reader {Like the votes and views decrease each chapter lol}

Or read Kakashi Hatake Boyfriend Scenarios, before the final four chapters are up.

Alright, I'll be back when the new Minato Namikaze Boyfriend Scenarios comes out.