Naruto's Birthday Party

[That is a clever picture. If this chapter comes out in October, most likely not the tenth then happy early birthday. If it comes out in September then happy early birthday.]

I smiled, as I admired the decorations.

Naruto told me exactly how he wanted his birthday party looking like and what food he wants there.

Okay first off the list, he wanted orange banners, since it's his favorite color. 

I quickly looked around the room and nodded. "Yup. Check." I smiled, checking it off the list.

Next, he wanted his name in big letters on the wall, with his age number on it, which will be five, (5). 

I skimmed around the room, and smiled seeing his name with the letter wall decor I had at my house, and his age right under.

[Quick pause, I'll explain why he's five.] [So, this started out with a three-year-old Naruto. And, it was created last year (?) before Naruto's birthday. Then when it hit his birthday, there wasn't a birthday scenario, so he's ten, but in this scenario, he turns five. OKAY, CONTINUE.]

Finally, his cake, and favorite food, with gifts that I and Minato got and will be the other gifts. 

I glanced at my phone, checking if any of the guests were arriving or if Minato was heading back with Naruto.

Minato took Naruto to a ramen place for his birthday and left me to decorate and organize the whole place.

I sighed until I heard the doorbell.

I quickly went over to the door, and happily opened it. There, it was pretty much all of the guests.

Naruto's friends, all the kids from the pre-school plus their parents, Iruka, and the third Hokage. I smiled happily, " Come in, Naruto and Minato aren't here yet, but y'all can go ahead and put down gifts by the toys." I said, stepping aside, letting them all in. 

I looked at my phone and clicked on Minato's contact. I then clicked on messages and started to type.

Minato, everyone is here, you can bring him now.

I then clicked sent, and almost immediately I felt my phone vibrate in my hands.

We're already on our way. We're on the street my house is on. See you soon. Love you.

I smiled, and put my phone away.

"Ahem. Everyone, Naruto and Minato is on his way, so when Naruto steps foot in here than just shout, 'Happy Birthday NARUTO!'" I instructed.

Everyone nodded, meaning they got it quickly.

I looked out the window.

Ah! Minato and Naruto are already here. I smiled excited, "Okay! They are here!" I said, they all mushed together. I got my phone out and started recording.

I smiled, as the door slowly opened. And, once everyone spotted Naruto, in unison we all shouted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO!"

Naruto, obviously surprised, but yet knowing he'll have a birthday party, he jumped and grinned happily. "Everyone is here!" He squealed, looking around at all his friends. He then looked at me happily and ran over to me. I kneeled down, and when he reached me he jumped into my arms happily.

"Thank you! You did it exactly how I wanted it too!" He shouted, obviously excited.

I smiled, "You're welcome. Go socialize with your friends and we can eat and look at the gifts later." I said, and he nodded and let go of me and ran over to his friends.