When Minato Is Elected Hokage

Today, Naruto was over at my apartment. It finally got fixed, and it actually looked kinda bigger, just a bit though. We were sitting on the couch, watching TV, Minato told me to tune in on the news to watch the elections. "Look Naruto, it's our third Hokage, he's gonna choose a fourth," I said, as Naruto and Kurama were now paying close attention to the news.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, today we are going to choose the fourth Hokage and the inauguration will be held in a few days." He said, everyone, cheered and clapped. "Based on his progress and loyalty to Kohona and everything he's done to the town...." He did a dramatic pause. "Minato Namikaze the new fourth Hokage!!!!!!!" He said making everyone cheer and clap, me anded Naruto started cheering. "THAT'S DADDY!!!!!" Naruto shouted, clapping excitedly. "YAY! MINATO!" I shouted happily.

Then everyone quieted down when Minato began to speak, "Hello everyone. I'm very glad to be your new Hokage, and I promise to take care of this town and do whatever I can to help it." He said and gave out a whole speech. "Naruto! Karuma let's go to y'alls house and wait for your dad and surprise him!" I said and smiled excitedly. Naruto nodded, holding Kurama close. "LET'S GO!!!!" Naruto shouted with a grin.

We arrived at their house I first paid the taxi driver and we walked over to the front door, I found the key to their house because Minato placed a key under his welcome mat. I opened the door, and we walked in. "Okay, Naruto! I'm gonna go fix a cake, and get some frosting on it, and you and Kurama make sure that your dad has arrived. Okay?" I asked. Naruto and Kurama nodded and started looking out the window.

I went into the kitchen and started getting ready to make Minato a cake.

[Time Skip]

After a bit of adding some details on it, I smiled at it proudly.

"(Y/N)! Daddy's home!" Naruto shouted, I nodded and grabbed the cake and headed over to join Naruto and Kurama by the door

"(Y/N)! Daddy's home!" Naruto shouted, I nodded and grabbed the cake and headed over to join Naruto and Kurama by the door. We grinned as the door slowly opened, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" We both shouted, and looked at a grinning Minato. "We heard that your now the new Hokage of Kohona," I said, he looked at the cake and chuckled. "Thank you." He said and kissed my cheek as he gave Kurama and Naruto a hug. I blushed a bit, and we went into the kitchen. "Here Minato. Cut the cake." I said handing him a knife to cut the cake with. He nodded and cut the cake, he gave everyone a slice of cake.

We had fun eating some cake until we heard a knock on the door. Minato sighed, and went to go answer the door. "Hello, Kushina." He said and I heard her push past him. "NARUTO!!! DADDY WON!!!" Kushina shouted running in to pick up Naruto until she noticed me. "Her... What is she doing here?" She asked glaring at me. Naruto ran over to me and Minato came over and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Actually, she came over to make me a cake to congratulate me." He said and smiled at me. "What!? Pfft, she's nothing. At least she's not gonna be the one to be in the photo hall when you take pictures at the inauguration..." She said and huffed. "Actually! She is, her, Naruto, and little Kurama." He corrected her. She looked down and noticed Kurama peeing on her shoes. "EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted, "Kurama! Come here!" Naruto shouted, and Kurama ran over to Naruto.

"Bye Kushina," Minato said she screamed and ran away. I smiled and kissed Minato's cheek and I kissed Naruto's also.

[IT'S OCTOBER SPECIAL CHAPTERS COMING UP SOON!!!!] [A bit of an iffy chapter, but it's my best. Inauguration chapter coming up after Halloween special chapters]

[Next Chapter: When You, Naruto, and Minato Dress Up and Go To Trick or Treating Together]