When He Takes You On A Date/ First Kiss

I smiled, as my outfit looked decent. I looked at my phone, to see the information Minato sent me earlier today.

Namikaze- Hey (Y/N), today's the date! I'm excited about this, so today I want you to dress casual, and don't bring any money, it's all on me. I'll pick you up at seven tonight! :)

I looked at the time, and it was six fifty. [6:50] I sighed, as I grabbed my house keys. Then I heard a knock on my door. I quickly opened the door, and it revealed Minato Namikaze. "Minato!" I smiled, and hugged him. He hugged back and chuckled. We then separated, "You ready?" He asked. I nodded, I quickly closed the door, and locked it leaving.

We walked down the stairs, and we walked towards the car. "I had to clean out the car today." He said, and chuckled scratching the back of his neck. I smiled and giggled. He opened the car door, letting me in and closed it. He went over to his side and got in. I smiled, at him as he started the car, and drove off.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll have to wait." He said and chuckled. I laughed.

[Minutes later]

Minato finally parked the car and stopped. I looked out the window and saw that we were at a carnival. I grinned, "It's been a long time since I been to a carnival." I said, and looked at him grinning. He chuckled, "I was going to take Naruto here, but I wanted to take you first." He said and smiled at me. I blushed slightly. We then both got out the car, and started to walk towards the carnival. Then out of nowhere he grabbed my hand. I blushed. He chuckled, I then intertwined my fingers with his also. He grinned.

I looked excited at every ride. "What should we get on first?" I asked. "The roller-coaster." Minato said, and pointed at the biggest one. "Alright." I said, and smiled. He smiled back as we headed towards the roller-coaster, but the line was really long, so we stood there and started to chat.

"So, how's Naruto been doing?" I asked.

"He's doing well, he's a bit troublesome in Pre-K, though." He said and chuckled.

"I hope, he's not too troublesome." I said and laughed.

"Your not like most girls." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Cause, most girls would just talk about themselves, or me, before considering about my son first." He said.

"But, some girls care about children, like I do." I said, and smiled at him.

"Yea, they do." He said.

[Skip all the rides]

Me and Minato just got off, the last ride. Which was bumper cars, because why not. Minato bought some cotton candy, as we walked around. I took some cotton candy, and munched on it. I moaned delighted. "It's so sweet~." I said. He smiled, "Yea." He said, and chewed on some cotton candy. I then spotted something. I saw a large plushie of (F/P) [Favorite Pokemon]. "Minato!" I said, and tapped him excited. "Yes?" He asked, and then looked at what I was pointing at. He laughed, "You want that?" He asked. I nodded.

He laughed, as we walked over to the booth. It was a booth for when you shoot water at those little ducks that go by. "Hello, hello! Welcome!" The rather really tall man greeted us. "Hello, can I play?" Minato asked. The man grinned, "Of course! Shoot the most duck, you get to win a very large plushie!" He said. Minato gave me the cotton candy, and paid for the game.

Of course, I knew this game was rigged. Almost every game is rigged, but I also believe in Minato. The game then started. Minato then started to shoot every single duck, determined to win the plushie. I smiled, as Minato was about to win. Then the game ended, the man was shocked. "H-How!?" He stuttered. I smiled, as Minato wrapped his arm around my waist. "Anything for my girlfriend, now that one." Minato said and pointed at the plushie. I smiled, as the man handed the plushie to me. I smiled, "Ah! Thank you Minato! I love you!" I said excited and pecked his lips. He blushed, and smiled. He then kissed me, I blushed and kissed back.

We then separated smiling at each other. "I love you too, (Y/N)." He said.

[Has anyone heard of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi? I'm listening to that on Spotify and it ain't to shabby]

[Next Chapter: Meeting Baby Naruto Uzumaki]