When You and Minato Think About Getting Naruto a Pet

I sighed, as I waited for Minato and Naruto to come over. Today the bakery wasn't open, I decided not to open on weekends, and to pay well... Ren on Saturday. I need to get more employees. I sighed and looked at my phone. I smiled looking at the text, Minato sent me, this morning.

Love- You are my number one girl forever

I sighed dreamily, he's so sweet. I then heard a knock on the door. I smiled, as I got off the couch and went to go open the door. I opened the door, and smiled seeing an energetic Naruto and Minato. "This (Y/N)'s apartment? It's small!!" Naruto said. Minato chuckled, as Naruto ran inside. "He's very energetic." I said, I stepped aside, so Minato walk in. He walked in, and I closed the door. We went to my room, and laid on my bed facing each other. Naruto was currently playing in my living room. "He needs something to keep him distracted." Minato said and sighed.

"Friends?" I asked. "Yes, but they all seem busy for three year olds." He said, I giggled. "Pet?" I asked. "A pet?" He asked. I nodded, "Yea, maybe a pet will do the trick, and it'll teach him some responsibility." I suggested. "Hm... I think your right," he said. I smiled, "Yea, tomorrow I'll come over, and I'll bring a pet for Naruto." I said. He smiled, and kissed me. I happily kissed back, "Your so smart." He said, crawling on top of me. I smiled, happy that the door was closed. [Make-out session ya dirty nasty people]

[Next Day]

I headed over to Minato's house excited! I had a pet that I think Naruto would love, I smiled as the taxi stopped. I paid the taxi driver, and I held the animal in my arms, under the blanket. I got out of the car, and I went over to his door. I knocked on the door, and I waited a bit. "I hope Naruto enjoys him..." I said, as the door opened. I smiled, revealing happy Naruto and Minato. "(Y/N)! Come in." He said, I smiled, "Be quiet, you might wake him up." I said, Minato then noticed the blanket, he then let me in. We went into his living room and sat on the couch.

Naruto bounced over to us, "What do you got?" Naruto asked. I placed the creature on the couch. "I found him on the street yesterday, starving, and he had no where to go." I then pulled the blanket off his head, revealing a fox. Naruto gasped excited. "What's his name, (Y/N)?" Naruto asked. "Does Kurama sound good?" I asked. Naruto nodded excited. "Kurama! Kurama!" Naruto said over and over excited.

"(Y/N)... Do you think a fox will be the right pet?" Minato asked. I looked at him, and smiled, "Of course! See, other kids have dogs or cats, and those kids are normal. Naruto! He's different, unique, stands out from a crowd, and a fox will fit him just well. They both will get along very well! Plus, last night I sent you a picture of Kurama, and you said it would be a good idea also." He looked at me real quick, before looking at his phone.

"Oh..." He said, and then smiled at me.

I smiled back, I then looked at the fox noticing him waking up. "Naruto... Look, Kurama is waking up." I said, Naruto gasped excited and looked at Kurama. His head lifted up a bit, and he looked around. "KURAMA! I AM YOUR NEW FRIEND YOUR GONNA LIVE WITH ME AND I'M GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!" Naruto shouted. Kurama crawled out of the blanket, and looked at Naruto, me, and Minato. "Try to pet him... Sometimes little pups need love." I said, Naruto nodded and reached his hand out slowly. "Say something, comforting, he might be scared." I said. "Hi... Your gonna live with me... We're gonna be best friends." Naruto said. I smiled and giggled, as Minato wrapped his arm around my waist.

Kurama then put his head on Naruto's hand. I smiled, as Naruto laughed, and rubbed Kurama's head. "See? Their getting along!" I said, and smiled. "Hm... I guess your right, (Y/N)." Minato said and pecked my lips. I smiled and giggled.

[Kuuurrraaaammmaaaaaa!!!!!!!!]

[Next Chapter: When You Have To Stay Over Minato's]