When He Jealous/ Doesn't Leave You Alone

I smiled as me and Minato walked through the grocery store. Naruto sat in the cart, that Minato was pushing. We just left his pre-school. "You know... Maybe I should open up that bakery." I said, as I looked at some mix. "Naruto you want vanilla or chocolate mix?" I asked. "Vanilla!" He squealed cutely. I smiled. "So, (Y/N) what got you thinking about opening up the bakery?" He asked. "Oh, I spoke to Iruka today, and he was really supportive of the idea also, like how you are." I said. "Oh..." Minato said. "Oh! Naruto lemme go grab your ramen, I'll be right back." I said and kissed Minato's cheek, and walked off to a different asile.

I walked around looking for ramen noodles. I looked around, and saw a row filled with the cup noodles. I went to go grab one, before I heard someone call my name. "(Y/N)!" I turned my head to the left, and saw Iruka. I smiled brightly, "Iruka, such a coincidence, I just saw you like an hour ago." I said. He chuckled, and scratched the back of his neck. "Y-Yea, well tonight I wanted to have something non take out." He said. I giggled, "Yea, take out can be unhealthy for ya." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Oh, are you buying Naruto some ramen?" He asked. I nodded, and grabbed like fifty cups of ramen. "Yea, I'm gonna pay for it this time." I said. "I-I can pay for it!" He said. "No, it's fine I have enough money." I said. "Please, it's a thank you for volunteering to help out." He said. I sighed, "Su--."

"Hahaha, Iruka your so funny." I was cut off, I turned around and grinned seeing Naruto pouting and Minato smiling. "We were looking for you, come on put it in the cart, I'll buy it for you, honey~." He cooed. I smiled, and placed it all in the cart. "Yay! Yay! Ramen! Ramen!" Naruto chanted. I giggled. "Well... (Y/N), I'll see you later, hope the bakery thing goes well." Iruka said, and bowed his head. I nodded, and smiled saying goodbye to him, as he walked off to a different aisle. "Ah! Minato do you want some hamburgers tonight? I can cook them." I asked. He shook his head. "I can cook them." He said and smiled.

I smiled back, "Lemme go get the hamburger stuff, and you go to the check out lane." I said. He shook his head and smiled, "Nooo, I'll come with you." He said, and pushed the cart with Naruto next to me. I sighed and smiled, as I nodded. For the whole entire time, Minato wouldn't leave my side, even when we left the store he still wouldn't leave my side. He would follow me towards the bathroom, but I'll kick him out. It's already enough with Naruto walking in on me.

[Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I've been pretty busy. My grandfather died so I had to head to my hometown in Alabama to be there for his funeral. My dad's side of the family is so HUGE! The church was filled up, like almost everyone couldn't fit in the church. Then we had to go to my family's cemetery. The ????? family cemetery, it was HUGE!]

[Next Chapter: When You Jealous/ Meets Kushina]