When Naruto Talks to Kushina/ Brings Minato to the Bakery/ Make Up

[Fam forever!!!!!!!!!!]

[Naruto POV]

I watched as daddy started to make lunch. He kept on mistaking the Cheez-it's for Goldfish. I feel bad for daddy, he misses (Y/N) so much. Then one of those thingy's that daddy calls... Um... An... An idea! That's it, and idea popped into my head! I walked up to daddy, and pulled his shirt. "Hm? Naruto? What is--." He was interrupted by very loud knocking. "MINATO!!!!!!!!!!" I heard mommy scream. Daddy sighed, and went to go open the door.

I followed him. I stood behind daddy as he opened the door, letting mommy in. "Finally!---." She cut herself off noticing me. "Naruto~ Come give mommy a hug!" She said bending down and picking me up. I tried to run away, but she grabbed me quickly. She hugged me tightly. She then looked at daddy. "Ugh, Minato your a mess. Still crying over that (Y/N)." She said. "Why do you even love her? She's not as beautiful as me~ You loved me first. Not that ungrateful, and uncaring woman." I looked at mommy. (Y/N) isn't a bad person. She's very nice.

Then she started saying more bad things about (Y/N). Daddy didn't speak up. Bad daddy. "Stop saying those things!" I said. They both looked at me. "Naruto? What do you mean?" She asked. "Stop talking bad about (Y/N). She's very nice! I don't like it when you talk about her like that! It makes me very mad!" I said, and crossed my arms. She looked at me a bit offended. "W-What do you mean? No! I'm saying good things about her!" She said. "No! You lie! Bad mommy! BAD DADDY! You say you love (Y/N), but you won't tell mommy to... Uh... Uh..... Um.... SHUT UP! That's the word. Yea, you won't tell her to shut up! You love (Y/N), you must defend her! BAD DADDY!" I shouted. He looks away, and then looks back at me. "Your right Naruto. I am a bad daddy." He said, then turned to mommy.

"Kushina, stop talking badly about (Y/N)! I love her, and I don't think you understand, that I am over you! Plus you have a new man in your life! Naruto and I both love her very much, and will not stand for you picking on her! For now on, I will stick up for (Y/N)." He said. I grinned, and reached out to daddy. He grabbed me and smiled. Mommy huffed and stomped out of the house slamming the door. "Daddy! Daddy! Let's go see (Y/N)!!!!!" I shouted happily. "Huh? You know where she is?" He asked. "Yea! I been to her bakery!" I said. "Bakery?..." He asked, I smiled as we got ready to go get (Y/N) back!

[Your POV]

I smiled, as I gave our last their food. "Ren! How's everything in the back doing?" I asked heading over to the kitchen. "Pretty well!" He said, packing up some sweets. "What'cha taking with you today?" I asked. "Hmm, Rachel loves your red velvet cake, plus my mother is pregnant again so I'm getting some chocolate chip cookies and on the way home I'm gonna get some lime whip cream and cucumbers." He said. "Ah, well tell Louise I said good luck," he nodded and left the bakery. "See you tomorrow (Y/N)!" He shouted from outside. I sighed, and went over to the cash register and started counting the money.

I then heard the bell chimed that was above the front door. "Oh I'm so--." I cut myself off, seeing Minato holding a tired Naruto. "M-Minato and Naruto! What are you doing here?" I asked. "Can we talk?" He asked, placing Naruto gently in a chair, and he locked the front door. [Ya know safety measures^^]

I nodded, and sat down at a table in the corner of the restaurant. He sat down across from me. "So, you started a bakery?" He asked. I nodded, "Yea... Iruka helped me." I said. "Iruka? You've been hanging out with him?" He asked. I nodded, "He's like my only friend." I said. He nodded, "I have a question, why did you leave my house a few weeks ago?"

"I left, because I felt like I didn't belong. Like I wasn't suppose to be there, I'm always second best. The second one who you loved. I didn't want to ruin your family. Y'all looked so perfect together, I just had to go." I explained.

He grabbed my hands, and held them in his. So warm. He smiled gently. "(Y/N)... You are now the first one I love. I will forever love you. Kushina, she hurt me. She started seeing her current boyfriend, two weeks after Naruto's birth. So, she's been cheating on me, since his birth. We got divorced last year, so she's been cheating on me for two years. (Y/N)... I know you won't hurt me like she did. You have a big heart, you care for people's feelings instead of yours.  You have the biggest heart I've ever seen. You cared for Naruto way before we got to know each other. Your amazing. I love you. Forever and ever." He said, and smiled.

I smiled also. "Oh... Naruto also made me realize, I had to start sticking up for you, against Kushina or anyone. Naruto he's a real good kid, and he has a big heart also. He cares for you so much, to consider your feelings when Kushina was talking about you. I'm sorry... I haven't done that in the first place." He said. "Your forgiven." I said happily and then pulled him into a kiss. He smiled and kissed back.

I promise to never hurt this man ever.

[Woot woot! FORGIVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A happily ever after!!!!]

[Next Chapter: When You and Minato Think About Getting Naruto a Pet]