When He Have You Volunteer At Naruto's Pre-School

Minato smiled at you, as Naruto was sleeping in his car seat. "I'm glad, that you agreed." Minato said. "No problem, I love kids." I said, and smiled. He chuckled. "I have to work today, and Kushina is out of town also. Also, Naruto really wanted to show you off to his friends." He said, and laughed quietly. I smiled, "I think today will be very fun." I said. He smiled, as he parked the car. I smiled, as I kissed his cheek, and got out the car, and picked up Naruto. Which made him wake up, a bit, but Minato was already backing out of the parking lot. I looked at Naruto, and saw him staring at me, with a huge grin. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!! You came!!" He shouted with glee, and wrapped his small arms around my arm. I giggled, "Of course, now lets go inside." I said, as Naruto nodded.

We went  inside, and Naruto pointed me towards his class. I sighed a bit, before opening the door, and revealing a bunch of loud, small, and adorable children! I smiled, as I put Naruto down. Immediatly he shouted, "IRUUUKKKAAAA-SENSEI!!!!!" Which grabbed all of the kids attention.

Then I saw a man with spiky longish black hair, and black eyes. He had a scar on his nose. "Naruto..." He sighed, and then his eyes met with mine. He sniled, "Oh! Are you (Y/N)?" He asked. I nodded, "Yea, I'm Minato's girlfriend. He asked me to be here since he or Naruto mother could come." I said. "Well welcome, I'm Iruka." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Well let me introduce you to the children." He said. I nodded. "Kids gather around." He said, gathering all the kids attention again and making them circle around us. "I would like you all to meet, Ms. (L/N), she's here with Naruto." He said. "She's pretty!" A kid with spiky brown hair and black eyes said. "That's Kiba." Iruka sighed. He then started naming kids.

Sakura, Ino, Sasuke, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, Neji, Rock Lee, and Tenten.

"Now, go ahead and play for a bit." Iruka said. All the kids nodded, and went to go mind their own business, and it went back to being very loud. Then Naruto grabbed my hand, "I want you to meet... Sasuke..." He said, with a bit of a harsh tone on, the name Sasuke. I nodded, as Naruto took me across the room to Sakura and Ino, they seemed to be arguing over Sasuke.

"Sasuke! Meet (Y/N), she's pretty and she comes over my house." Naruto said. He bragged. Sasuke glared. "Dumb Naruto..." Sasuke said. "(Y/N), can you come help me with these snacks?" Iruka asked from a table on the other side of the room. I nodded, and walked over to the table. It was filled with crackers, juice box, and other small snacks. He was on his knees and fixing the snacks. I got on my knees right next to him, and started to help him. We then started to chat.

"So, (Y/N), how'd you and Minato meet?" He asked. "We met at a park, I was letting one of the kids I was babysitting play, so I was sitting down and Minato approached me on a bench and sat down next to me. Then we started to talk a bit and it went on from there." I said, and smiled. "You babysit?" He asked. I nodded, "Yea, it's just a job that I do, cause I haven't really found a real job." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Cause, when I was in my late teens, I wanted to open a bakery, cause I had a knack for creating sweets and stuff like that, but then I started to babysit to save up, but then I totally forgot about that dream, and just went to pursue my love for children also." I said. He smiled and nodded, "I completely understand." He said.

"Great." I said, and finished my stack of snacks. He then finished also. We both smiled, and he called the children up for snacks. Me and Iruka talked for a bit, while they ate.

[Skip to nap time]

I smiled as I placed the last mat and blanket on the floor. We were gonna lay the children down in alphabetical by last name. Iruka said, I had to lay them down while he go use the bathroom. I sighed and looked at the list that I had. There was a four rows and three mats and blankets in each. "Okay, first up... Shino, Choji, and Sakura in this row." I said, and pointed to the row. The three laid down. "Next row, Hinata, Neji, and Kiba." I said, they laid down. I then pointed to another row. "Third, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Naruto." I said. I looked up and saw Naruto about to complain. "Naruto, if you don't complain after this me and your dad will take you to go get some ramen." I said. He huffed and nodded. "Last, Ino, Tenten, and Rock Lee." I said. They all laid down.

I sighed happily and turned the lights off.

[This is my self organized list]

Shino Aburame

Choji Akimichi

Sakura Haruno

Hinata Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Kiba Inuzuka

Shikamaru Nara

Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Uzumaki

Ino Yamanaka

Rock Lee

Tenten

[I'm pretty proud^^]

[Skip to end of day]

I smiled, as all the kids parents came to pick them all up. Only leaving me, Iruka, and Naruto. Iruka stayed to keep me company. That was very generous of him also. I smiled as Iruka cracked a joke. "Hey Naruto! Hey (Y/N)." I looked up and saw Minato. Naruto jumped up and ran into Minato's arms. He grinned and picked him up. I smiled. "Well, here's my ride Iruka. It was great meeting you." I said, and stood up. He stood up as well, "Of course, and I really hope you accomplish that dream of yours, I would love to taste some of your sweets." He said. I smiled and nodded, "Thank you." I said, "Come on, (Y/N). I wanna go to the store." Minato said. I nodded, as me and Iruka said our farewells, and I happily left with Minato.

[I have two new books, if you don't know. An Itachi and Sasuke boyfriend scenarios book, check my profile if your intrested]

[Next Chapter: When He Jealous/ Doesn't Leave You Alone]