When You Don't Answer His Calls/ Start Working on Your Bakery

[I LOVED THAT PART WHEN ALL THE REANIMATED HOKAGE'S COME FLYING TO THE RESCUE!]

I sighed as I sat in the taxi, and looked at my phone. Six missed calls and six voicemails. I sighed, and held my phone to ear listening to voicemail one.

"Hey (Y/N)...I haven't seen you in a while. Are you okay? Why did you leave my house a couple of days earlier. Did something happen?... Please call me back... Goodbye."

Delete. I clicked on the second voicemail.

"(Y/N) I saw you at the store today... I tries to talk to you, but you just walked away. Oh, Naruto misses you also... He really wants to see you. Please, please call back."

Delete. I then listened to the other four, they made me feel sad. I sighed, and was about to put my phone away, but then a familiar ringtone started playing. I looked at my phone and saw Minato calling. I just let it go straight to voicemail. Then the voicemail played.

"Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry for whatever I did. Please, (Y/N), please answer my calls. I'm worried, and I miss you. If you get this, (Y/N).... Remember that I love you, forever and always. No one can replace you."

I almost clicked the delete button, but I didn't. I crave to see him again. He's everything to me, and I love him also, but I just... Can't. Then the taxi stopped, I looked and saw that we were outside the bakery. I smiled, and paid the man, and got out. He drove away, I smiled happily seeing my bakery. "(Y/N)! Your here!" I saw Iruka open the door, he was covered in paint. I laughed, "Your a bit... Colorful." [Does that sound wrong? Like racist wrong?] He was covered in (F/C), and (S/F/C) [Second Favorite Color]. He chuckled, "Yea, I've been here helping with decoration. Oh! Do you wanna see how it looks inside?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, following him inside.

[These pictures is what your bakery looks like]

I was amazed, "Did you do all of this?" I asked

I was amazed, "Did you do all of this?" I asked. "Wellllll, with the help of the decorators and stuff yea. Kinda." He said. I grinned, and pulled him into a hug. "Your a good friend!!!" I said, and pulled away seeing his face turn red. "What are friends for." He said and smiled. I smiled also. "So, when are you opening?" He asked. "Probably in two days." I said. "Great, just text me and I'll bring the kids to the cafe." He said, I nodded. "Great!" I said. "Hey... Have you talked to Minato?" He asked. "No... I've been avoiding him and his calls. Look here's a voicemail I didn't delete." I said handing him my phone. He listened the voicemail, "Aw, I feel bad. Maybe you should talk to him." He said. "Maybe." I responded.

[I feel as if I should make a Iruka Boyfriend Scenarios non-modern]

[Next Chapter: When You Run Into Minato and Kushina At A Store + Iruka Brings The Kids To The Bakery/You See Naruto Again]