When You Have To Stay Over His House

I sighed, I already knocked on his door. My apartment was getting renovated, because the landlord thought it was a good idea to finally upgrade the apartments, on last notice though. I smiled, as the door opened, but Naruto opened the door, with Kurama behind him. I smiled, as he jumped into my arms. "(Y/N) your here!" He shouted, as Kurama, wrapped around one of my legs. I giggled, as I picked up Kurama and we went inside. "Minato! I'm here!" I said, placing Naruto and Kurama gently on the floor.

"Sorry, (Y/N)! I wanted to go ahead and take a shower before, you got here." Minato said, coming downstairs... Shirtless. Naruto looked at my face as it turned red, "(Y/N) are you siiickk?!?!" Naruto asked cutely, putting his small hand on my forehead. I giggled, as Naruto did a hum, in a approval. "Doctor Naruto, grantees that your not sick!" He says putting his hand under his chin and nodding.

Minato chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, from behind me. "You both are adorable." He said, and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed, Naruto giggled. "Did you already eat dinner? I made some Shio Ramen, cause Naruto is obsessed with Ramen, I also made Kake Soba [All I did was look up Japanese food, cause I've never been to JAPAN!!! I want to though ;-; I wanna go to Japan with my best friends, NO FAMILY... Wow, that sounds rude.]

"I've never had Kake Soba, I wanna try it." I said, Minato smiled and nodded going to fetch me a bowl. I smiled, as Kurama and Naruto played around on the floor. Minato sat down next to me with, two bowls of Kaka Soba, "Did you Naruto already eat?" I asked. "Seven bowls of Ramen... He's only three..." Minato said and rubbed the back of his neck. I laughed, and we started eating.

After that, Minato let me put Naruto to bed, after he gave him a bath. I smiled, as Kurama curled up next to Naruto, I smiled tucking him in. "Oyasumi nasai." I said and smiled, at Naruto. "Huh?" He said clueless, "It means good night in Japanese, I can teach you some tomorrow." I said. He nodded excited, I giggled and leaned down and kissed his forehead, as I headed off to Minato's room. 

I took a shower, and changed. I crawled into his bed, "I'm having a fun time over here." I said and smiled, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "I'm glad you are." He said and smiled. I kissed his cheek, and I closed my eyes. "Oyasumi nasai." I said. "What?" He asked.

"Good night." I said and giggled.

[This was a cultural chapter, woohoo]

[Next Chapter: When You Teach Naruto Japanese]