When You Run Into Minato and Kushina At Store + You See Naruto Again

[Original Title: When You Run Into Minato and Kushina At A Store + Iruka Brings The Kids To The Bakery/You See Naruto Again] [I chose the song that's called Daddy, lolol] [Video below, was my first choice, just if you wanna watch it. Look at my hubby's doing their thing, they seeexxyyy.]

I sighed, as I stood in the aisle of toys, I wanted to making a gift for the children at the daycare, cause I'm nice. I smiled as I saw the perfect toy, it was a large pack of costumes like nurse, cop, firemen, etc..., and it had like little pop out books for each job. It was pretty cool in my opinion. I hope they like it. I grabbed it and put it in the cart. I then looked around, for the candy aisle. I looked around, for the aisle and seemed like I couldn't find it.

I sighed, and wanted to ask someone. I looked around, and saw no workers. I sighed, and then noticed a red head and a blonde. I took a deep breath, and started to walk towards them. As I started getting closer, I noticed it was... Minato and Kushina... I quickly turned around, trying to avoid the two, but I guess it didn't work. "(Y/N)?" The familiar lovely voice said. I sighed, and glanced over my shoulder seeing Minato smiling at me and a glaring Kushina. I forced on a smile, and turned around. "Hell-- Oh! Sorry I gotta go!" I said, and grabbed the cart and dashed away. "(Y/N) wait!" He shouted.

[Minato POV]

I wanted to chase after her, but Kushina held me back. "Let her go, she's really not worth it." She said. I looked at her. "How can you say that? I love her." I said. "No, you love me." She said and smiled. "No I don't. You cheated, you wanted someone new, I found someone that cares for me and Naruto, and she is so kind and fragile, but I did something wrong to mess everything up. I love her to the ends of the earth and back." I said. Kushina huff, "Let's just find the food..." She said. I nodded, and looked behind just to check if she was there. She was gone...

[Your POV]

I got in the taxi, and brought the stuff in placing it next to me. I sighed as I told him the address of my bakery. I sighed, and sat back. I texted Iruka before I left, I was coming back to the bakery, and I'm going to open it. Then a question came to my head. Why was Minato with her? Are they back together now? I'm so confused...

[Skip to arrival at bakery]

I paid the taxi man, and I got out of the taxi then went inside of the bakery. I sighed, and flicked the switch that turned on the open sign. I then started getting the kids table ready. They should be here any minute now. I then heard the bell ring. I turned around, and saw the familiar little girl, I use to babysit. "Rachel!" I cheered happily, she looked at me and squealed. "AUNTIE (Y/N)!" She shouted, and ran towards me hugging my legs. I giggled, and kneeled down to give her a hug. "(Y/N), so this is your bakery." I looked up and saw, Rachel's mother. "Ah, Louise!" I said, happily and stood up to give her a hug. She smiled and hugged back. We then parted. "How'd you get the money?" She asked. "Well, after saving up all the money you've sent me, I started a bakery thanks to people encouraging me." I said. She smiled. "Well... While we're here, let's try something." She said. I smiled and nodded, and showed her the menu. She looked at it. "Let's start simple. Hmm, how about two slices of red velvet cake." She said, and looked at me. I nodded, and ran to the back quickly.

"I don't have any workers yet, but it'll be nice if you know anyone that knows how to bake and now a real expert, but very good send them my way." I said. "You know, I do have a teen son. He's seventeen, and he's pretty good at making sweets. Graduating this year, ain't planning to go to college. He'll do good here." I nodded, "I'll love to interview him. How about Saturday?" I said. She nodded, as I came back with two to go plates. "Hm? How'd you know we are gonna leave?" She asked. "You and Rachel is dressed so nicely, a family party I'm guessing?" I asked. She chuckled and smiled, "You know the family, so well. See you later." She said, about to leave. "Oh! Wait here's some money" She turned around and handed me three hundred dollars... "Louise... The foods only five dollars each." I said. "I know, but it's for babysitting, and here's ten for the food." She said, and handed me ten dollars. "Rachel will love to see you again." I nodded, and waved goodbye to Louise and Rachel.

I sighed, as I then heard a bus, and children. I looked out the window, and Iruka loading kids off of the bus. I smiled, and open the door. "Welcome!" I said happily. Iruka turned around to face me. He smiled, "Kids do y'all remember, (Y/N)." They all nodded until I saw familiar blonde spiky hair three year old. "(Y/N)!!!!!" I grinned and saw Naruto run up to me. I smiled as he hugged my legs. "Naruto, let's hug each other inside, I have everything set up and I already have some freshly made food out." I said. He looked up at me and nodded.

I let all the kids walk in, and Iruka out them int heir seats. Except, Naruto he stood by my side. I looked down at him and smiled. "Hey, Naruto let's go sit down." I said, and pointed at a table in the corner. There was two plates one with, (F/CUP) [Favorite Cupcake], and a vanilla cupcake. "Here." I said, and slid over the vanilla one to Naruto he smiled and picked it up. I already took the wrapping off. I smiled and watched as he enjoyed. "Yummy!" He said happily. I smiled, and ruffled his hair. "I'm sorry, Naruto I haven't been around like I should." I said. He looked at me. "Mommy has been around much more often, ever since you left. I want you around much more." He said. I smiled, "How's daddy?" I asked. "Oh, he messy. He's been dropping stuff more often, and his eyes been looking more black. I don't think he's sleeping as much as he should. Daddy has been forgetting stuff lately often also." He said, and looked away sadly. "I'm sorry. I wish I can see your dad, but.... I don't think your mother wants me around and I don't think your dad loves me as much as he did for her." I said.

"Daddy loves you very much. His room, is decorated with pictures of you two. It's yucky." He said, I smiled and giggled. He smiled also and laughed. "I would love to see his room again." I said. He nodded and smiled. "I wanna catch up! Let's talk more before y'all leave." I said. He nodded rapidly and smiled.

[Whoot whoot finally a really long chapter!!!!]

[Next Chapter: When Naruto Talks to Kushina/ Brings Minato to the Bakery/ Make Up]