When You, Minato, and Naruto Go Trick Or Treating Together

[IT TOOK ME TWO HOURS TO FIND A GOOD ONE!!!! Anyways!!!! So, Minato is Ash, your Misty, and Naruto is gonna be Pikachu ~!]  [I LOVE THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!]

"I'M SO EXCITED!!!" Naruto shouts as he runs around the house. He looked so cute in his Pikachu outfit, I giggled as Kurama ran after Naruto in a Flareon costume. [Couldn't find a picture] "Careful Naruto and Kurama." I said, as I patiently waited for Minato.

I then heard his door open from upstairs, I looked up the stairs and saw Minato in an Ash Ketchum outfit. I giggled, "Did you dye your hair or are you wearing a wig?" I asked smiling at him. "Since it's our first Halloween and since Naruto loves getting into character. I actually dyed my hair for both of you." He said, taking his hat off revealing his blonde now black hair.

"Well, you still look very handsome to me," I said, he blushed a bit and smiled. Naruto made a gagging sound, "(Y/NNNNNNN), do I look handsome?
 Naruto asked and pouted. I nodded and smiled, "Of course you do! Very handsome!" I giggled and kissed his forehead. He blushed and grinned, Minato chuckled and came over to us with large Halloween bags. "Naruto thinks he's the cutest in the whole neighborhood, and surprisingly it gets him more candy that lasts him all the way into December." I laughed, "I always get the most! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto shouted. "Will you share your candy with Kurama?" I asked. He looked at Kurama, then his bag, and then me. Then he did it over and over again, me and Minato laughed. "Hm... Kurama you're my best friend! I'll share with you!" He said patting a now excited Kurama.

Minato handed me a bag and Naruto a bag. "Minato? Why don't you have a bag?" I asked. "Oh, I never get candy, I just take a bit from Naruto." He smiled at me, "We can share some! I wouldn't mind!" I said and smiled. "I would love that." He said, and then looked at the time. "Okay! It's time to go!" Minato said we cheered excited.

We all left the house, with Kurama following behind us.

I smiled as I watched all the kids, teens, and even adults all dressed up for Halloween, Minato's arm was wrapped around my waist as Naruto held my hand, and Kurama was held in his other. They were so cute together, "Okay, here's the first house." Minato said as we walked up the decorated driveway and towards the porch decorated with carved pumpkins.

Minto knocked on the door, and we waited a bit before the door opened. "Trick or treat!!!!" We all said cheerfully. I then noticed that a guy was wearing a vampire outfit and some fake blood all over his face. "Ha, I see y'all are getting into the Halloween spirit." A familiar voice said with a chuckle. "Iruka?" I asked, he grinned and nodded. "I didn't know you lived in the same neighborhood Minato and Naruto." He said, looking at them both. Minato nodded, tightening his grip around my waist, "For years we have." He said. "I'M GETTING HUNGRY FOR CANDY!!!" Naruto shouted impatiently, I giggled and me and Naruto held our bags out. He chuckled and gave Naruto a lot of candy and he gave me a lot of candy also. "For my two most favorite people." He said and smiled at me. "Well, see you later Iruka," Minato said, dragging us both away from my friends' house.

"Really? Jealous on Halloween?" I asked and chuckled. He huffed, "L-Let's just get going to all the other houses." He stuttered, I giggled as me and Naruto ran to catch up.

I smiled as me and Naruto poured all of our candy on the floor but made sure to put it in different piles. "What time is is, Minato?" I asked, and looked at my loving boyfriend. "Ten, it's past Naruto's bedtime." He said. "Well... We did go to over six different neighborhoods." I said and smiled. He chuckled, "Oh! It is late, you said you were gonna go home today right?" He asked. I nodded. "Well... You can stay the night, and I'll drop you off at work tomorrow morning." He said. I smiled, "Thank you." I said, and kissed his cheek he blushed. "EEEWWWW!!!!!" Naruto shouted, and Kurama yipped agreeing. I leaned over and kissed Naruto's forehead his face turned all red, and he started grinning.

"Y'all are so silly," I said and leaned onto Minato. He smiled, "Well, since this is the only night I'm gonna let Naruto stay up late, let's do something together... As a family." He said I smiled and started having a fun time with Naruto and Minato.

A family...

[Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!]

[Next Chapter: When You and Minato Go To a Halloween Party]