When Your Jealous/ Meet Kushina

I sat in Minato's living room feeding Naruto some noodles. "Yum yum!" Naruto said happily rubbing his tummy. I giggled, and stood up. "Let me throw this away, and I'll be right back~." I cooed and booped his nose. He giggled and smiled, as I left into the kitchen.

[Minato POV]

I sat on my bed, on the phone with Kushina. "Your coming over?..." I said.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"N-No!" I stuttered a bit nervous.

"Great! I'm outside, open the door!" She shouted hanging up. I gasped, and ran down the stairs passing, (Y/N) and Naruto and went straight towards the door. (Y/N) stood up and said, "What's wrong?" She asked. "Um...." "HURRY UP MINATO!" Kushina shouted. I sighed, and opened the door. Allowing Kushina to come in.

[Your POV]

"MOMMY!" Naruto shouted and ran over the Kushina. Mommy?... Oh... This is Kushina, Minato's ex wife. She picked up Naruto, and gave him a big hug. "Oh! Mommy! Look! Look! It's the pretty lady I told you about! She's pretty, right?" Naruto asked. Kushina turned and looked at me. "Yea... She is." She said with a slight glare. Then Minato spoke, "Kushina this is my girlfriend (Y/N)." He said introducing us. "Nice to meet you." I said. She nodded, and turned her attention back to Minato and Naruto. I sighed, "I'm gonna go into the kitchen if you need me..." I said. Minato smiled at me and nodded, as I went into the kitchen. 

I sat on a chair at the kitchen table. I then go on my phone. As soon as I turned it on, I realized I got a text.

Iruka- Hey (Y/N) how's your day ^-^

I peeked into the living room, and saw Minato and Kushina laughing and being all buddy buddy. I sighed, and sat back down, and responded.

You- Hey Iruka, my day is so-so, how's yours?

Iruka- Oh, mines was good, why is your day so-so?

You- Oh... Well, Minato's ex wife is here, and I feel very uncomfortable, and like I don't belong...

Iruka- Sounds like your jealous of being second...

He did have a point... I am second, the second one he loves... He might still love her.

You- Hey... Can you come by my apartment? I wanna talk about the bakery.

Iruka- Sure! What's your address?

You- 1111 Kohona Ln

Iruka- Alright, I'll be there soon.

You- Alright, I'm leaving right now.

Iruka- See you soon then!

I then turned my phone off, and put it into my pocket. I got off the chair, and started packing up my things, by things I mean cooking materials. I stuffed it all into my bag, and then I left the kitchen. Minato turned his head, and saw me, "Where are you going (Y/N)?" He asked. "Oh... I'm going home." I said, heading towards the door. "Oh! I can drive you home." He said. "I'm fine." I said. "But... I drove you here." He said. "I called a taxi, it should already be here." I said. "Whe--." He was cut off by a horn. "Well, that's my taxi." I said, and opened the door. "Bye Naruto!" I said, and smiled at the three year old. He grinned, "Bye!!!!" He shouted, I smiled and left, closing the door behind me.

[Next few chapters will be drama!!!!!!!!!!!]

[Next Chapter: When You Don't Pick Up His Calls/ Start Working On The New Bakery]