➳ 01 | target

wonho's pov

HOURS EARLIER

—X—

"I hate you, Shin Hoseok!"
Goo Nani, also the dumbest and one of the popular girls yelled.

She continuously punched my chest, her nails digging into the small of my back as she clung onto me while sobbing her eyes out, layers and layers of mascara wasted as they gushed down her cheeks.

"Get the hell off me"
I clenched my jaw and pushed her off me. she looked at me with puppy eyes and it was the most disgusting but amusing sight ever. she was wrecked and I didn't feel bad about it even one bit.

"I thought you loved me, YOU EVEN SAID SO YOURSELF"

"Yeah during sex. Sex talk doesn't mean anything sweetie. Awh you really thought I did?"
I pouted mockingly, patting her hair as her face got red with anger and I loved it.

"You were a good fuck though, I'll give you that. That fake ass really made the experience better"
I continued with a smirk. I watched as she clenched her fists as I slapped her butt before turning to leave.

"GO TO HELL"
She called after me

"I'LL SEE YOU THERE NANI!"
I called back without turning back. I didn't care about her feelings. She was the stupid one to think I'd give her a free ticket to my heart. Ha. I don't do that anymore.

PRESENT TIME

I laid in my bed satisfied with what happened today, thinking about the next person to screw over. I picked up my phone from my bedside table and opened the Instagram application and went on the explore page looking for something interesting before I found something or shall I say someone. Someone extraordinary, mind blowing, fuckable.

I licked my lips as i opened his profile and couldn't help but scroll through the person's pictures.

—X—

hyungwonnie.94                   follow            •••

♡    💬    ⇗                                    18,092 likeshyungwonnie

♡    💬    ⇗                                   
18,092 likes
hyungwonnie.94: just finished a shoot for you guys in seoul. how's your day going my babies? ✨
view 117 comments
oppahyungwonnie: AHH SO CUTE OPPAR I SARANGHAE YOU SO MUCHEU 👑👑💖💕
ulzzangnam: issa snack 😩😭
wonho_: check dms babyboy👅

My fingers hovered over the dm box, body tingling to talk to this guy that's name is supposedly hyungwon.

I'm going to play with this guy and make sure I get what I want. I want Hyungwon and I will get him no matter what.

I'm going in
. . .

All in.