➳ 11 | jealous

hyungwon's pov

I really don't understand him!

I'd be lying if I said him not wanting to go to school with me didn't hurt and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly jealous Minhyuk could easily make him happy and could even kiss him anytime he wants. I'd be lying if I said i didn't feel bad for writing that text-

Wait no.

What am I thinking?

He's the one shoving me away and being a complete douche.

I shouldn't feel bad at all.

—X—

I walked straight into the classroom when I arrived. At this time there weren't many students inside but I saw them, Minhyuk and Wonho at our desk. They were giggling amongst themselves, both of their grins stretching from ear to ear as they spoke to each other.

"Hyungwonnie!"

The bright, bubbly ray of sunshine exclaimed, arms already open to give me a hug but was instantly pulled down by the waist by a strong pair of hands.

Wonho looked bitter. His gaze burned through me before he turned to Minhyuk and that powerful stare turned gentle.

I looked on as Wonho caressed the pale blonde's cheeks, a cheeky smile forming on pink lips.

He pulled the Minhyuk onto his lap as his hands travelled slowly down his back, stopping at his butt.

"You owe me, remember?"

With that he crashed his lips aggressively onto the other's.

Minhyuk wrapped his arms around Wonho's neck when the kiss deepened as if they were the only ones in the classroom.

It was like people were used to this.

No one even bat an eye and if they did, they'd turn away, uninterested. I was absolutely gobsmacked! 

How could people who claim they're best friends just go at it like their motive was to eat each other's faces and touch each other's asses so freely?

I stared on, standing completely still like a total idiot front of our desks while wondering when all this will come to an end.

A small erotic sounding whine from Minhyuk startled me during the kiss as he pushed Wonho away gently, Wonho's teeth latching onto the bottom lip as they pulled away. They giggled, catching their breaths in the process, as if they just didn't have a near full out make out session.

Is this what friends are supposed to be doing??!

"Hyung~ You're so touchy today!"

"It's because I like you so much my little sunshine"

The older's eyes never left me as he uttered that sentence. He tilted his head and patted the blonde's head, examining my face as if he was looking for a reaction.

"Well? Are you gonna sit down or what?"

He used an innocent tone but it was obvious he was taunting me.

As I going to finally take a my fixed seat in between the two, the fuckboy turned the vitamin's head and gave a sweet peck, making sure I saw nice and clearly before pulling out my chair 'for me' with a smug smirk.

I knew what he was doing.

It was crystal clear.

He was doing all this on purpose. To get me jealous and even though I made sure not to show it, it seemed to be working.

I was jealous.

—X—

Me being tired of Wonho ignoring me for what seemed like forever and as the teacher still wasn't here, I took out my phone to text Jisoo. I need to meet her after school. I needed someone to talk to.

"Ugh her again? Why am I not fucking surprised"

I heard from my left hand side and I knew it was Wonho, and I sure as hell didn't like how he was reacting to me texting Jisoo, my friend.

"Hey what did she freaking do to you? Don't tell me you're just gonna hate everyone that I talk to except the the other five"

"Hm, Actually she's done a whole bunch to me thank you very much. Stop acting like you know everything"

Finishing his sentence he rolled his eyes, turned slightly away from me. The teacher came in, silencing everyone and started teaching but instead of focusing, what do I do?

I couldn't stop thinking about what he just said a moment ago.

All I know now they know each other and she's done something to Wonho that is the probable source of his recent behaviour

But what?

—X—

This chapter was verrry messy but next chapter stuff will be revealed :0

if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ^~^

EDIT:
thank you all sooo much for 300 votes!!
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

EDIT: thank you all sooo much for 300 votes!!٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

wonhyuk is honestly so beautiful