➳ BONUS CHAPTER | surprise!

2 years later

"Delivery!"

Everyone was gathered in Wonho's house and everyone was startled by the loud, extremely deep, exaggerated voice that came from behind the front door.

"I think you should get that Wonho"

Jooheon pushed Wonho from his seating position onto the ground where Wonho got himself together, groaning and rubbing his butt.

He was confused by little did he know the others knew what was happening.

He didn't expect a delivery today or any day in fact but he opened the door slowly, just for the door to be pushed making it swing wide open revealing the tall, handsome man leaning against the door frame.

Hyungwon.

"Did someone order a fine piece of man?"

Hyungwon said through a grin but later was startled by Wonho pulling him by the arm, slamming the door with a loud 'bang' and hopping onto the younger, Hyungwon lifting him up catching his lips. Everything escalated quickly.

The rest watched with their mouths wide open, completely speechless that they're just kissing each other so filthily in front of them all. Changkyun was the first to react, signalling everyone six silently to listen up.

"Guys are we, like, gonna do something about this or are we just gonna ignore this and let them shove their tongues down each other's throats and suck each other's faces while we watch like perverted idiots?"

Changkyun whispered eyes still on the unaware pair in their own little world, face twisted in disgust.

"Aw but they haven't seen each other in so long so maybe we should let it happen?"

"Listen here dumbfucks, if they have no problem doing that while we're here who fucking knows what they're thirsty asses are capable of. I bet they wouldn't have a problem going to town on each other's dicks while we just sit here and watch and puke and die"

Realisation hit all of them when Changkyun ending his speech and they all nodded, all agreeing Changkyun had a valid point.

"Uh guys, lovebirds, hoes,"

Kihyun started, grabbing the attention of Hyungwon and Wonho who both looked completely out of it.

"Yeah Hyunwoo, Minhyuk and I need to do some stuff...Yeah stuff. Bye! Nice seeing you again Hyungwon, we'll catch up next time haha!"

"Jisoo and I are going on a date I thought of just 5 seconds ago! See you soon"

Jooheon grasped Jisoo's hand and they quickly exited, not wanting to be asked any questions.

"I just don't want to be here while you guys suck each other's faces off. Bye."

Changkyun bluntly told the two, hands in pockets as he left.

—X—

"Well that was quite an entrance and surprise. I see you're still extra as ever"