➳ 21 | movies

Everyone arrived at Hyungwon's house as planned, bags packed with pyjamas and extra things for the night.

"You're next, Minhyukie! Now confess anything you want"

"Uh I've never told anyone but I just wanted to get it out and what better time than now right?"

Everyone listened, waiting for Minhyuk to continue.

"I'm gay..."

Minhyuk confessed and was surprised that no one had any big reaction to it.

"Tell us something we don't know hyung"

Changkyun laughed playfully but was frightened by the upset look on Minhyuk's face, something you don't see often, in fact at all.

"I actually have a big crush on this guy, well maybe had as of now,"

All eyes were on Minhyuk as his own cast down to the ground, as if in thought of what he should and shouldn't say.

"But he seems to really like somebody else so I'm trying my best to get over him"

"Yah Minhyuk, I'll beat up whoever that guy is with my bare fists, alright?! Do we know him?"

Jooheon intervened, rolling up his sleeves and showing his fists.

"Y-yeah, he's actually closer than you think"

Minhyuk gave a small fake smile to the younger.

—X—

"Oh you stupid fucker! Why would you go in there when you already saw it going inside!"

Changkyun cursed in the midst of watching a horror movie, making Kihyun kick his head with his foot two times — for ruining the film with his commentary and for swearing.

Wonho was too busy trying not to get scared, continuously mumbling to his unconscious boyfriend already snoring away.

Minhyuk reached for Jooheon's hand but just when they were about to touch, that same exact hand reached for Jisoo's and it stayed there.

Minhyuk felt a pang of hurt but he knew he seriously had to stop trying. He turned to cuddle Hyunwoo next to him, someone who accepted his cuddle and wrapped his arms around the him willingly.

—X—

The next movie was a love film and when erotic scenes showed on the screen, the mood in the living room changed.

"What'd you say Jisoo. Let's ditch the others and, make some sweet love?"

Jooheon whispered in Jisoo's ear, voice deeper than usual in order to sound sexy.

Jisoo snorted at this and whispered in a sensual way but her tone completely contradicted her choice of words.

why don't you shut up or how about I bust your head wide open?"

Jooheon immediately was silenced and just continued watching the film.

Hoseok on the other hand was watching these scenes tentatively, eyes constantly flicking over to his lover who was still in dreamland, lips slightly opened and tongue occasionally licking those lips unknowingly.

He was turned on and couldn't wait to do something about it.

When the movie marathon came to an end and everyone was knackered, Hyungwon had to wake up and tell everyone their guest rooms—
Jisoo alone, Minhyuk+Hyunwoo, Jooheon+Kihyun+Changkyun and Wonho was with him.

"Goodnight Jisoo baby! Don't dream of me too much!"

Jooheon called before entering his room

"I think that'd be more of a nightmare!"

—X—

"Hyungwonnie~ I'm horny~"

"Yeah and I'm sleepy, nice to meet you. Goodnight."

—X—

if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ٩(❛๑)۶

if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

mx members are always choking each other. wyd bois  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)