➳ 09 | love?

So before we start this chapter I'd like to dedicate it to the amazing yanastae ! She is honestly so precious and talking to her has been such a great experience that I enjoy so so so much! This girl is HILARIOUS ISTG. I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH HOW MANY TIMES I'VE DIED OF LAUGHTER WITH HER COMMENTS and she is so sweet! bless her soul for putting up with my idiotic self 😩😂
All you Hyungwonho shippers you're in for a real treat because she has a Hyungwonho fanfic called 'Coffee' which will hit you in the feels for realll IT'S A GOOD READ Y'ALL. So stop by and give my m8 some love 💜 I want everyone to know what a lovely, amazing person she is.

without further ado, the next chapter:

hyungwon's pov

I got dressed after sending that final message. I needed a bit of comfort because to be completely honest, it hurt.

My spirit flew away when Wonho was acting all cold when I was starting to consider him a friend, without admitting it of course. My mind wondered to that bet we made. I wondered if it's still going on in this awkward situation but my thoughts were interrupted by ping yet again.

It was time.

Opening the large window, feet going over one by one, I swiftly escaped trying to not wake up my parents.

I pulled the hood of my hoodie up and put my hands on pockets, fastwalking to said place.

—X—

"Psst Hyungwon, over here"

Jisoo's voice whispered from the top of the rocket slide.

A smile stretched across my face when he beckoned me to come up and sit beside her.

"Soooo, how've you been?"

"Gee I dunno? I totally didn't text you about my misery a while ago"

My sarcastic tone came out suddenly, rolling my eyes at her question that just got me a laugh from her, punching my shoulder.

"Well sorry mr grumpy-mc-grumpington for trying to lighten the mood a bit."

I immediately felt sorry for taking it out on her. My eyes went down to my hands, fingers twiddling with each other and mind thinking about all the things to let out.

"you know, I actually don't know why I feel so down about everything happening,"

I started and once I did, I couldn't stop the words from escaping.

"I mean come on we met on Instagram. Instagram! He annoyed me and I annoyed him but somehow when he's not talking to me I-I feel somewhat empty. I-I'm-"

"In love?"

Just then I choked on my imaginary tea and had a coughing fit that lasted several seconds with Jisoo not helping at all and just laughing her head off.