➳ 19 | mission accomplished

- ̗̀ WARNING: SMUT AHEAD - TOP! HW ̖́-

"You know,"

Hyungwon started, hovering over Wonho and proceeding to take both of their tops off while his hands had a mind of their own, fingers dancing along the older's bare chest and teasing the perky buds beneath them.

"recently you've pissed me off so freaking much but to be honest, it just makes me want you even more"

Hyungwon's teeth pulled gently at the choker before nipping at the other's smooth neck, indulging in the contrast between milky white and the bright red blooming on the areas his teeth bit and sucked on.

"Then do something about it, damn it!"

The more Wonho's desire grew, the more his impatience grew too, feeling his skinny jeans become tighter by the second.

He bucked his hips up, desperate for any form of friction, except their jeans, to satisfy him but Hyungwon gripped his thighs with force, stopping his actions.

"I'm the dominant one here, never forget that Hoseok"

And with that Hyungwon moved, intertwining his fingers with Wonho's while he rubbed their crotches together painfully slow, wanting to hear and see the other unravel.

"Stop being such a tease for fuck's sakes"

The older's breathing hitched as he stared at the younger's eyes, Hyungwon's gaze almost predatory.

"Tell me what you want, hyung"

Hyungwon teased, loving the the needy whine caught in Wonho's throat when he pressed down harder.

"faster"

Wonho whispered, earning him an evil chuckle from Hyungwon

"I can't hear you"

"I freaking said go faster!"

Wonho couldn't control the sounds that escaped his lips and reverberated against the walls as Hyungwon's hips moved against his faster and faster, not daring to stop yet.

He pulled Hyungwon down closer, letting his hands press against the taller's butt to get more delicious friction, the growls from Hyungwon against his ear spurring him on nearer to his release.

"Hyungwon, I'm cl-"

Just then Hyungwon halted eliciting a whimper from Wonho.

He carefully set him to the side, making himself comfortable against the bed's headboard and biting his lip as he watched Hoseok crawling onto his lap, obviously knowing what he wanted.

Hyungwon's hands roamed along the other's toned stomach before settling on his waist, rubbing up and down the sides, making him shiver.