➳ 13 | stay

Hyungwon carefully set Wonho inside of the car, not long before taking a seat beside him as the chauffeur closed the door.

He looked down at the older boy beside him, the sobs turning into soft whimpers as he calmed down in Hyungwon's warm embrace. Hyungwon continued to gaze at Wonho before the cough of the chauffeur, Mr Ahn, snapped him back to reality, startling him in the process.

"U-um, could you please, like, give me your address?"

Wonho looked up and a small smile played on his lips briefly as he looked up to find the younger with a panicked expression, giving the directions not long after.

The drive was not that long but when Hyungwon felt Wonho's head on his shoulder, he swears time stopped for ages.

hm, he's actually kind of cute when his mouth is shut

Hyungwon laughed to himself, fingers grazing the ends of the other's hair that fell in front of his eyes and soft lips slightly agape during his snooze.

"Yah, Shin Hoseok. We made a bet that neither of us will fall for each other, but why does it seem like I'm the one losing?"

Hyungwon whispered, sure no one could hear it.

Little did he know, Wonho heard it clearly.

—X—

"We have arrived, young sir"

He's still asleep

Hyungwon sighed. Hyungwon was not very good at waking up so God knows how hard someone else is to wake up!

He tried a gentle shake.

Nothing.

"Hyung, we're here"

Still nothing

Hyungwon thought of something but contemplated if he should do it or not but he wanted experimented it a little bit only for Hoseok's sake but for himself as well.

He inched closer to Wonho's face and softly caressed his pale cheek with a smile.

"Honey, sweetheart, baby,"

The said male tensed in Hyungwon's touch and shot his eyes open. Being met face to face with someone so handsome didn't make his the blush that crept onto his face any better and that cheeky smirk that Hyungwon gave definitely made things a whole lot worse.

"Let's go sleeping beauty"

The taller boy booped Wonho's nose before stepping out of the car, hand firmly gripping Wonho's in the process.

Hyungwon did a final bow to Mr Ahn before waving farewell.

It was quiet from then on.

"Well are you just gonna keep staring at my beauty or are you gonna lead the way?"

Hyungwon broke that silence by teasing the way Wonho who just hurriedly justified himself but that flush didn't help him.