➳ 18 | truth or dare?

The party that was long awaited had finally arrived.

The idiotic cupids made sure everything would go smoothly — getting Hyungwon out of the house and coming earlier than Wonho, hiding Jisoo in the furthest guest room, arranging snacks and drinks, planning activities to help get the two lovebirds together and connecting Jisoo's laptop to a camera for her to observe the atmosphere.

"Woah Hyungwon's loaded and then there's my broke ass living off cup noodles at lunch"

Jooheon examined the place in shock and so did everyone else, except Minhyuk who's been there many a time.

Hyungwon's house had beautiful marble floors and counters, furniture beautifully arranged and a large chandelier that hung with pride on the high ceiling. Everyone stayed looking at stuff until they heard the door open and tried to act normal, the keyword 'tried'.

"Aye! Glad you could make it!"

Changkyun exclaimed awkwardly as he stood in the doorway, greeting Hyungwon who still stood outside.

"Yeah, I made it to my own party thrown in my own house,"

Hyungwon replied sarcastically, looking at the crowd of the people who are already here before tilting his head

"hm? Where's Wonho?"

"I'm right here"

Hyungwon's soul almost jumped out of his body when he heard the voice behind him and he swears he could've lost it right then and there when he turned around to see the older male behind him.

A black oversized sweater that gave him paws, white ripped jeans that hugged his thick thighs, hair styled neatly and a thin choker wrapped around his pale, unmarked neck.

 Hyungwon's mind momentarily thought of impure things about the other, eyes becoming dark as he checked him out but quickly reverting to his normal state while a blush crept to both of their faces

—X—

They all fooled around and had some fun, eating and drinking a bit of booze at that.

"IT'S TIME FOR TRUTH OR DARE~,"

Minhyuk yelled a little too enthusiastically, probably because he was a little drunk

"Changkyun when was the first time you watched porn and what age?!"

"You haven't even asked me the truth or dare question yet though?!"