➳ 12 | we meet again

hyungwon's pov

We all agreed on grabbing lunch and heading outside instead of sitting in the cafeteria,
by we I mean everyone but Wonho.

I wanted to talk to him all day but before I actually grew the balls and maturity to apologise, he rushes out of the classroom and I haven't seen him every since.

"Do you guys have any idea where Wonho might be?"

"He's probably doing the dirty with everyone who's willing"

Jooheon informed, speech a little muffled because of the food in his mouth.

"By the dirty you mean... that?"

"You mean sex? yeah. What else could it mean man?"

Changkyun scoffed

"I believe the word dirty has many meanings! I hope I helped you learn something new, Changkyun"

Shownu replied innocently.

At times like this he really does turn into a huge soft teddy bear

"Ever since you guys supposedly went to the café,"

Minhyuk started

"Not to mention without us!"

Changkyun interrupted, leading him to get a slap to the head by Kihyun

"He's been sleeping around with people more than usual.
Remember yesterday when you we were texting you to read our messages?
He actually wasn't present with us at the time but with a some guy. . . Doing it"

Minhyuk was the one spilling the tea this time while finishing up his pizza.

During all this, I couldn't eat.

I wondered what caused his complete attitude switch but then my mind wondered off to what Hoseok had said earlier.

Hm, Actually she's done a whole bunch to me thank you very much.

I was meeting Jisoo today with intentions to hang out with her but as of right now,

I needed answers.

—X—

There was another class before we could home but it seemed like an eternity
because yet again, Wonho was avoiding me.

"Alright class choose your partners and come get the work sheets at the front"

Mr Woo called.

My eyes instantly went to Hoseok and to my surprise he was looking at me too, but that smirk that seemed to always appear recently around me played on his face.