➳ 16 | preparation

Yesterday came and left.

A new day beginning which means the continuation of Operation Hyungwonho.

The fantastic five desperately dodged any questions from either of the two, Hyungwon or Wonho, about why they were acting so secretive because as expected, the bunch were not as slick as they thought they were.

"Hey Minhyuk, wanna have a movie marathon with me at my house today?"

Minhyuk choked on his chocolate milk hearing Wonho's question.

He couldn't let anything get in the way of the plan.

"Today? Why today? It's not a good day today so, uh, I can't!"

Minhyuk exclaimed hurriedly with wide eyes, earning him a raised eyebrow from the older.

"Hm, and why not?"

Wonho's lip formed a pout and used the puppy dog eyes he knew Minhyuk couldn't resist. Hyungwon stared at the plump bottom lip that jutted out and licked his lips secretly

"Because..I'm gonna feed my pet tiger?"

An audible groan could be heard from Jooheon and a quiet "idiot" from Changkyun causing Kihyun to pinch his shoulder, hard.

"I'm not even gonna ask. You know, this means you gotta kiss me"

"Ha, by the looks of things Minhyuk is not gonna be the one you're kissing from now on"

Changkyun mumbled to himself.

Everyone went silent and Changkyun instantly got the hint.

"I mean, Minhyuk is not the only one you will be kissing because you can kiss loads of people like everyone, Shownu, Jooheon, yourself. Wow what an amazing thing kissing is! Ha ha,"

Changkyun sighed to himself when everyone looked at him with varying expressions, anger and confusion

"Oh boy this is gonna be a long day"

he mumbled to himself yet again.

"It's fine, I guess"

Wonho shrugged and continued with whatever he was doing before but when Hyungwon's eyes met his, they both became jittery, pink messes.

—X—

OPERATION HYUNGWONHO

Today at 3:21 pm

jjisu:
guys meet me outside your school near
that small garden, you know the one that
no one really goes to. AND MAKE SURE HYUNGWON OR WONHO DON'T SEE
YOU COMING HERE OR ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE.
thanks 🙂

joo.matthew:
shit we're all in different rooms and
Minhyuk is the only one in their class

kihyuny:
why would you have to swear???