➳ 14 | shy shy shy

hyungwon's pov

Warm.

I feel so warm.

In a huge field, the green grass and beautiful flowers swayed calmly in the breeze as I danced around without a care in the world.

I had someone's hand in my own, a soft one at that. I looked up to see the person's face clearly but I couldn't. A bright light was preventing me from seeing.

I turned to the mysterious person, my hands cupping their face with delicate fingers. I leant in slowly, our faces getting closer and closer and that caused the light to gradually disappear revealing the other's face.

"Hoseok"

I cooed watching him smile before pressing my lips on his.

The kiss was soft and sweet and I never wanted to end.

"Hyungwon"

I hummed in response as we pulled away, staring each other for a while.

"Hyungwon"

"Yes babe?"

I smiled, eyes making small crescents as I awaited his response.

"B-babe?"

He sounded like he choked on something and started to shake me a little rough which felt quite real.

Maybe a little too real.

Oh my gosh

I, like the speed of lightning, arose the bed and looked over to see Wonho flushed pink.

It was all a dream

I started to replay everything and realised that I called him babe and not only that, I kissed him in my dream.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT, I SWEAR"

I blurted out, gripping Wonho's shoulders, shaking him violently

"didn't mean wh- You know what it's f-fine, I guess, whatever you mean"

I got off Wonho's bed but while I was at it, my foot got caught in the blanket and I landed face first onto the carpet but nothing was more embarrassing than what I experienced not a while ago so I just awkwardly chuckled.

"It's getting k-kinda late so I'll get going okay bye, see you tomorrow haha!"

"O ... kay?"

He called loud enough for me to hear after I bolted out of his door and down the stairs and luckily Mrs Shin wasn't to be found so I made a run out the main door and continued running for some time.