➳ 05 | it's you?

wonho's pov

I made my way to school today, alone.

Sure Minhyuk wasn't my only friend but out of all the people I hung out with, I could tolerate him. kind of.

Going to school with Kihyun and Hyunwoo hyung was a no go!
I think I'd die from Kihyun's constant mum nagging and Hyunwoo's idiotic moments.

Jooheon and Changkyun are even worse. They'd insult and tease me like they were born to do it and I think that'd give a huge smack to my pride's ass.

I sighed plugging my earphones into my phone and into my ears, using music to kill the boring trip that Minhyuk would easily make lively if he was here.

—X—

I walked straight into the school building, ignoring the gazes from others and squealing. When I got to my classroom I plopped down on my chair, folded my arms and closed my eyes.

Usually Minhyuk would be next to me already and it didn't help when there others weren't even in my class. It sucked but I let the  music take control of me and slept.

"HE'S SO HANDSOME!!"

"KYAAAA"

"ISN'T HE THAT ULZZANG ON INSTA?!"

I heard the girls scream bloody murder over this said guy which forced me to wake up from my slumber. Who does he think he is stealing all the attention from me? I bet he isn't as sexy as me.

I kept my eyes closed all the way through until bell rang indicating class was about to begin.

"hyungggg wake up! he's here!"

the vitamin snatched my earphones off and shook me aggressively. I looked at Minhyuk, eyebrows furrowing in annoyance before looking up when someone called my name and boy was I shook.

"Hyungwon?!"

I stood up in disbelief and stared at the brown eyes that stared back. I mentally took back everything I said because this guy was so freaking hot I wondered if he was human.

His plump lips parted in shock and so did mine as we just eye fucked each other further.

"You guys know each other?!"

Minhyuk broke the silence, continuously looking back and forth at the both of us (like the rest of the class) standing up as well.

"Shin Hoseok, Lee Minhyuk sit down please and thank you!"

Mr Woo came in and set down papers into his desk before clearing his throat, turning to Hyungwon before continuing,

"So today we have a new student who will introduce himself further"

"Uh I'm Chae Hyungwon, nice to meet you all"

I noted how he said 'all' but his eyes were still fixed on me and mine on his. This felt all too surreal and I don't know if I like it or not. Not too long later Hyungwon was directed to the seat in between Min and I and I couldn't help the tingly sensation coursing through my veins.

Bro snap out if it! you fuck with people for the fun of it, not get all fluffy at the sight of some dude!

—X—

throughout the whole class Minhyuk couldn't shut the hell up causing him to get several warning until he was sent outside to crouch with his arms up for some time, leaving me with him.

I could tell he was just as awkward as I was at that moment but God bless at that moment, the bell rang and it was my favourite time of the day. Lunch.

Minhyuk came towards us, massaging his arms and whining non stop to Hyungwon as if I didn't even exist and I didn't like it at all. I walked with the two like the third wheel but i did nothing about but huff and fold my arms.

"Wonnie how did you meet Wonho hyung??"

I secretly listened to the conversation even though I acted like I was on my phone.

"He tried to come onto me on instagram."

I stopped in my tracks and glared at him but he just smirked and went on,

"I can show you the messages if you want"

my eyes widen when he brings out his phone. I snatch his phone from him and shove it down his jean pocket.

I can't seem to catch a break today

Just when I thought everything was over, a girl what-was-her-name-again that I promised to show a good time came over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Ready for our little game?"

She bit her lip trying to act sexy but she really looked like an idiot and that's when I knew she was gonna be fun to mess with.

"Sorry guys, duty calls"

I salute and turn on my heel, letting the female lead me to wherever she planned and audibly hearing Minhyuk tutting and laughing while telling Hyungwon not to worry about it.

—X—

if you happened to enjoy it please consider voting ^~^