➳ 06 | the bet

hyungwon's pov

"Does he. . . do that often?"

I asked Minhyuk as soon as Wonho was out of sight.

"That?"

Minhyuk looked down, as if in deep thought before his eyes lit up,

"Oh yeah he does it all the time!"

I gulped at how he told me everything as if it was the most normal thing on Earth.

We continued talking about said person, I for one learning about his fuckboy antics and everything. To be honest it sounded wrong.

But hey, i'm not here to get into other people's business.

All this time I let Minhyuk lead me to the cafeteria, arms linked while we talked. Girls gawked and audibly said my name here and there. I wasn't annoyed because I knew I was goodlooking so why fight it?

As we entered, Minhyuk then yanked my arm and started running to a table of four other guys.

"Guys, guys, guys! Lookey! This is my childhood friend I was talking to you about, Chae Hyungwon!"

He bragged to the others who just looked at him, annoyed, then looked at me with more calmed expressions.

"Aye wassup bro! The name's Jooheon and this is my ride or die, Changkyun"

a pale guy with rather small eyes and noticeable dimples jumped up, grabbing another male, who's skin was slightly darker and who had a bigger nose, up with him.

"sup?"

my soul nearly jumped out of my skin as he spoke, voice husky and deep.

"Yah Shownu that's not how you do it! Oh see! now you have rice everywhere!"

a pink haired male nagged to another with brown hair who just smiled awkwardly, eyes forming straight lines and crinkled at the ends.

"Oh hi there. I'm Yoo Kihyun and this giant idiot is Hyunwoo but we call him Shownu. I'm the one who has to make sure these brats don't get into any mischief"

The Pinkette stood to shake my hand while glaring at the rest around the table, smiling as his eyes met mine politely.

This one was a lot shorter than me so it shocked me how much power he had in the group, almost like a mum.

Just as I was about to sit down after Kihyun insisted, Wonho appeared. He was clearly out of breath and took dimple guy Jooheon's chocolate milk getting him a disgusted look in return.

Wait, it has not even been that long and he's already back, is he that quick to finish?? Wow he's a terrible fuckboy.

"Before any of you start thinking I didn't last long, hell yeah I do, but that's not the problem."

Wonho started between huffs of air, everyone around him listening intently for him to continue,

"She started to say some weird shit that I've never heard of and never want to hear in my life ever again so I dipped as fast as I could."