♡ wonho is free !! ♡

Today i woke up to news that I have waiting days upon days to receive after October 31st 2019  – Wonho is free !

I can't even begin to tell you my exact thought process upon seeing the update.

I cried.

I instantly drowned myself in a river of my own tears.

I waited for so long and didn't stop believing in him even when people thought it was case of being delusional and a cause for letting go. Never could I have ever done that to someone I proclaimed my ult, especially when i thought the allegations against him were too suspicious to let go by the way it did

Wonho has been cleared of all charges against him with police not finding any concrete evidence to support Han Seohee and Jung Daeun's claims and with that being said, I believe Wonho can be considered a victim of defamation and bullying with everything he had been through up until now and I hope, pray that justice will be served in due time.

Now, Starship released a statement which ended with them saying that they will " fully support Wonho for developing his own career in the future". and honestly? It scared me.

I really do want Hoseok to come back home to his six members. I really do want OT7 Monsta X on stage again and for good. I want it so so bad because it's where he deserves to be.

I dream for a time maybe a little while after the comeback where Jooheon and Wonho appear before us or update or do just anything to tell us they're home and here to stay.

However whatever path Hoseok decides to go on and lead, I will continue to support him until the very end because that's just what you do when you love someone so much <3

But one thing's for sure –

Lee Hoseok is free. Our wonho is free.

 Our wonho is free