♡ thank you wonho ♡

With a heavy heart, I am writing this after hours of trying to calm down after the news of hoseok's departure

I still remember the day i watched trespass a few days after their debut and instantly noticing wonho because he was attractive hence making him my bias at first but as days of stanning monsta x turned to weeks and weeks of stanning turned to months and months to years through that wonderful process — along with making him my ult — I learned that hoseok is much more than what he visually brings forward.

I learned of his selflessness and kindness.

I learned of how much of a sensitive person he is – possessing the ability to empathise with others and feel their pain.

I learned how cute and child–like he is despite being one of the oldest.

I learned about how fierce his belief in equality + friendship is as well as the immense love he has for monbebes and the people he cares about.

These things that I have been blessed to have been given the chance to personally take away from years of observing this man are what makes him such a beautiful being, and it is in my deepest regrets that I was not able to tell him this at a concert when I had the chance to.

I will miss his smile, his lisp, his laugh, his lives, his selfies, his interactions with the members, his pretty voice, him dazzling on stage.

I don't want to let him go.

Trust me, it's what i want to do least — but as he continues life, not as wonho but as lee hoseok, I pray that his wildest dreams and aspirations are all but gone due to this event and he continues strive for those goals while sporting his sun-shaming smile and projecting his laughter with joy.

Finally, I conclude with a metaphoric toast;
a toast to thank wonho for being someone who managed to bring so much happiness and glee to someone like me when I didn't know such a thing could happen!

Finally, I conclude with a metaphoric toast;a toast to thank wonho for being someone who managed to bring so much happiness and glee to someone like me when I didn't know such a thing could happen!