Chapter 12

Your P.O.V.

It had surprised you a lot when Johan opened the door of a black limousine to you.

Did he really rent a limo just for the two of us? It must have cost him a fortune! Is he that rich?!

You silently thanked him, looking inside of the expensive car. You made yourself comfortable (it wasn't even that hard, the seats were really comfortable) on one of the seats. Letting out a small 'wow', you smiled slightly and looked at the blonde who entered a few moments after you. He sat across you, a serene smile still playing on his lips as he looked at you.

"We should be in 30 minutes at the restaurant. I was thinking to go for a walk with you after dinner. The weather seems to be very pleasant tonight. I told the driver we don't need him later."

"I would love to!" you almost exclaimed, and quickly covered your mouth with your hands, a smile still visible on your face. You could not help yourself, never had anyone made you felt like this and done...all of this just to please you. Yet Johan'd done more than anyone and once again, managed to surprise you. It wasn't the luxury or the cost of everything but the fact that someone cared for you this much. After all, looking from someone else's point of view, this was just a mere date with your friend.

Perhaps date was a too strong word. After all, Johan and you weren't a couple but just friends.

"Ah, sorry-" you regained a bit of your calmness and moved your hands to your lap "I just...no one has done anything like this to me. I am..."

"Happy?"he slightly raised one of his eyebrows, taking two glasses of wine into his hands from the small table. He offered one of the glasses to you which you accepted with a small smile.

"More than happy. No one has done any of this to me."

"That's a shame. You deserve only the best, my dear." he said in his soft and pleasant voice, taking a small sip from the glass.

A small blush caressed your cheeks as you took a sip of wine to cover it "You think too highly of me."

He let out a small chuckle and placed the glass on the table, his blue eyes staring into your very soul "Or you think too low of yourself. You can do so much better than regular people, and that makes you different than those in crowds. You are above them. You are above all of that. Should I say..." he made a small pause and then leaned himself a bit closer "above the world?"

Not being able to look at the other side, you stared into his oceans, losing yourself in the storm inside his eyes. You opened your mouth but no words came out.

"That's why you are lonely, and can't fit anywhere in the world. Relationships, friendships...don't seem to interest you either. You find them quite meaningless, am I wrong?"

How we even come to this type of conversation?

You slightly bit your bottom lip, still gazing into his eyes "Maybe so...but with right people, I wouldn't mind having a relationship."

He slightly smirked, half joking and half serious. It was hard to say when it came to Johan "Is that an invitation?"

Quickly looking at the other side, out of the window, you let out a small sigh "You know what I mean. You seem to tease me today more than usual."

Why are you sending me this mixed....attention? You seem as if you want me to be crushed and in the other moment, you caress me with the sweetest words and actions.

The more I know you, the more confused you are to me as a human.

Johan let out that short but melodious chuckle as if he leaned into the sit "My apologize, my dear. Today's accident makes me a bit...anxious."

You looked at him, his eyes averted to the world outside the limo. He seemed to be deep in his own thoughts. In his own little world. Usually, you were able to read people rather easily, especially when they were telling lies but that wasn't the case with the man who was sitting across you.

To you, Johan Liebert was a human enigma.

The more he revealed himself to you, the less you knew real him.

Despite you deeply cared for Johan (you refused to admit that you fell in love), you simply had that gut instinct that there might be- No! There were far more unknown information about Johan. Even though, you enjoyed being with him as much as you could, no matter the danger and all hidden secrets of him.

And he really didn't seem to be lying at the moment.

So, how bad could he really be?

Your eyes softened as you made your way to the spot next to him. Placing your hand on top of his, you slightly smiled to him "Would you like to talk about it? What can I do to make you feel better, Johan?"

His eyes became intense for a microsecond, or maybe you just imagined all of that, as he stared into you. Johan seemed to be observing everything about you at the moment. Your eyes, your face, your smile, your hair, and the lips which appeared to be so appealing for him out of blue.

For him, that was a completely new situation. He wasn't supposed to be on this side of a conversation like this. He was the one who would find more about people, make them feel better, and then send them to their unavoidable deaths with that serene smile on that pretty face of his. He would hold your hold your hand while he would watch you jumping into the abyss which he helped you to create with your deepest secrets...

This... was unfamiliar territory to him.

And intriguing with an air of frightfulness.

If only you knew that the accident which you were talking about was not the same one he was thinking about.

"Make me feel better..." it seemed as if he was talking to himself more than to you, as he cupped your cheeks, his eyes just slightly widened "So different yet so similar...A perfect match."

What is he talking about?! My heart is beating ten times faster!

Why, just why is everything about him so gorgeous yet has that air of danger?!

And why, oh why, I like this?!

His thumb slightly caressed the corner of your lips, his own parted just slightly as you sat there frozen, enjoying in the soft touches of Johan's slightly out of character behaviour "________"

"Y-yes?" you barely muttered, staring into his lips as if there was no tomorrow for you.

"We arrived."

                                                      Date with Johan - To be Continued ;)