Chapter 28

Your P.O.V.

A sudden knock on your door surprised you as soft voice with hint of mocking asked you a rhetorical question"How long are you planning to hide in your room?"

I don't know, maybe forever.

"I am not hiding!" you answered as soon as you saw blonde entering your room, looking at you with a look that a mother would give their child when caught in an obvious lie. Of course, he was completely dressed in his usual fashion this time.

A tiny part of you wished he wasn't.

"And I fully believe you." he let out a small chuckle, mocking completely visible in his statement.

A small pout made its way on your face, as you turned your head on the other side, facing the oh-so-interesting wall.

"I am sorry I just went inside your room without knocking. That was inappropriate of me."

Although, that could hardly be described with that word after a little make-out session you had in the living room the very same day.

"You have nothing to apologize for. It's hardly of my concerns how much of my body you have seen", your cheeks started burning again out of embarrassment, and of course Johan would never let you off the hook so easily without teasing you as much as possible.

Johan, sometimes I think you are secretly a sadist.

"And what are your concerns then?" you let a small sigh, hoping that the current type of conversation would head to another path. Anything but this.

There was a small pause but as soon as your eyes met his oceans, you saw that once again he had that look that made it seem as if he was not from this world, and everything that would concern a normal human seemed way too distant for him "That is nothing for you to worry about that."

A small tch left your mouth and spoke with a bit of rudeness in your voice "Of course you would say that."

"Hmm?" one of his eyebrows was slightly raised, and he seemed to be surprised by your sudden change.

You let out a sigh, and stood up, facing him directly, determinated to find the answer "Why?"

"Why what?" he replied immediately, but you knew he was avoiding your question.

"Oh, you know. You know goddamn well what I am talking about."

His eyes narrowed for a small moment, and a small smirk made its way on his face. He seemed to be amused by this "Why are you eager so find more about me?"

"You are just avoiding my question by asking me question."

"Ladies first."

You genuinely wanted to facepalm right then and there. You never knew that he could annoy you.

Whatever, I will just play along...

Two can play this game.

"Because even a freaking idiot would realize by now that you are hiding something. You never told me anything about your past, why you left University so suddenly, what is this business you take care of every now and then," crossing your hands over you chest, you continued "You could a serial killer for all I know."

"So you don't trust me?" he raised one of his eyebrows at you, his eyes calm, daring you to answer him.

"I do trust you, which is one of the reasons why I told you everything about me. I trust you more than I trust myself to be honest..." you let a sad sigh, and let your hands fall down to your sides "But you keep avoiding to tell me anything about you. It doesn't have to be something huge. Just...something. Anything. Because...for now, I came to the conclusion you don't trust me the same way I do trust you."

"Some things are better left unknown for now," he stepped closer, and gently cupped your cheeks, making you look at those blue eyes that you loved so much, speaking in such a soft and melodious voice that made you knees weak "But I promise you will know everything about me one day."

Just what on Earth are you so hiding so much?

However, he made a promise, and the way he put made you gave in....again. So you did the only thing you could, and nodded obediently.

"Plus, the main thing you should focus on right now is finding your past, right? Surely, that is more important at the moment.," he moved some strands of your hair behind your ear "The library is already closed but we can go to tomorrow if you want. You can't escape your past, my dear. The sooner the better."

You bit your bottom lip, and placed your hands on his chest, looking straight into his eyes "Yeah...Can you do one more thing for me tonight?"

A small smile made its way on his face "Of course."

Small blush crossed your cheeks "Stay with me tonight. Just...stay here. I don't know what will I find...and where my future will take me from there so, please....stay with me tonight."

I just want to fall asleep tonight in your arms. Nothing more....

"I would never decline anything to you, my dear."

To be continued~

A/N: Thank you so so so much for the huge support of yours, guys!! It really means a lot to me <3