Chapter 26

Johan's P.O.V.

My dear Doctor Tenma, I wonder how will you react when you see that your own sister doesn't value human lives the same way you do?

"I think I have an idea how you might trigger your lost memories." I spoke with a calm smile, looking at the woman next to me. I was well aware of the fact that this was going to destroy everything we had at the moment but I did not want to lie to myself that our relationship had any potential to succeed.

No.

It was doomed from the moment we both had fallen into the abyss of this twisted bond of understanding and feeling of completeness.

"R-really?" her e/c eyes widened just slightly, as small disbelief could be heard in her voice. Out of curiosity, her body leaned closer to mine, as she stared into me, waiting for me continue.

For a moment, I did not say anything but just found myself staring into her eyes. Ah, the same hope that her brother held was visible there. And even though ________ Tenma had been put through Hell on more than one occasion, she still held that hope so greatly like a warrior looking at the night sky during the battle.

"Johan, you are killing me. If I do have anything on my face, I will wipe it off later. Now, talk." a small pang of annoyance was showing off in her voice, and the way she had ordered me to tell her the answers made her sound bossy. But don't think I did not like.

Oh, no.

If anything, the fact that she wanted those answers so badly but did not 'please' or 'beg' me as most people would in her place, made her greater in my eyes.

It took me some will power not to smirk at the moment.

I liked that bossiness of hers in more than one way.

"The key for your memories.."I made a small pause, closed my eyes for a second, and then opened them once again, looking straight into ______'s own "is in front of you the whole time. It lies in on of your pleasures. Although there is a chance this idea of mine might not work."

"I will try whatever your idea is. I am stuck for too long. My first idea just gave me more questions than answers." she ran her hand through her hair as she let out a frustrated sigh, and turned her attention on me once again.

"You mentioned you like reading ever since you were little, correct? You see, I know for a library that has a lot of books in other languages, including Japanese. If perhaps you read some of them when you were a child, and if some of them meant to you a bit more, they might trigger your memories."

It will work you for, _______. You will remember your miseries just like I did.

Her eyes widened, and her mouth was slightly a gape, and out of sudden, she glomped at me which made my whole body fell on the couch with her on top of me. If that wasn't enough surprise for me for today, the sweet taste of her lips proved me wrong. The deep kiss didn't last long, and I wasn't even able to response since she already moved her lips away from mine.

I wanted more of that.

"It is so simple but so brilliant at the same time! Johan, you are a genius!" her voice was enthusiastic, and a grin was plastered upon face.

"So, I am no longer an idiot?" I regained my calmness, lying underneath her, simply observing her. I knew I didn't need to give any of the answers in order to have her this close, to keep her in the small world we had built for ourselves...

But postponing inevitable destruction was not something I wished of.

She let out a small chuckle, and as soon as she realized the position we were in, her cheeks reddened just slightly but the smile didn't leave her face "You are both of them, but..."she made a small pause and her gaze moved to my lips and then to my eyes "I like both of them."

"________, if I were a monster, would you still want all of this?"

She blinked in confusion, and I knew the question didn't make any sense to her at the moment but I still needed to know.

A small smile crossed her lips, and she leaned closer to my ear, whispering "That means I fall in love with a monster."

She left a gentle kiss on my cheek, and smiled warmly at me. Those were the times when I wanted to keep everything hidden from her, to hide the truth she was after.

Dr. Tenma, what will you do when you finally realize that your sister is with the same monster you are after for so long?

Although being a lost sibling of a man that was after me, that did not mean we couldn't explore this little world together.

Your P.O.V.

"Ah!" letting out a small squeak at Johan's sudden movement, you opened your eyes only to be greeted with the familiar blue ones staring at you with a grin on his face, a perfect rows of white teeth showing. Chill ran down your spine, and you weren't sure was it fear because of the side that the blonde had never showed before, or anticipation of foreign pleasures that only he was able to make you feel.

"You should know that I prefer to be in control, my dear." he leaned closer, talking in a low voice that made your heart start pounding faster, and your body frozen on the spot. He was on top of you, and although he wasn't pinning your arms, you still found yourself at loose with words, and control of yourself.

Your opened your mouth ever so slightly, but just found yourself losing more of the control over your body as soon as he started kissing your jawline, and his hand sliding down your body. His movements were just a tada bit unsure, and you instantly knew that he had never tried this before.

It was simple. Johan was always sure in himself, and this was unfamiliar territory to him.

And to me...

His lips travelled upon and down your neck, leaving gentle kisses along the way, carefully as if painting a beautiful masterpiece, and oh boy, it did feel good. Unconsciously, you let out a small moan, his name slipping down your lips with each touch of his hand under your shirt, of his lips on your skin...

"________, will you..." his voice was low, and nothing expect mattered or existed for you at the moment "become o-"

But of course, just like everything else good in your life, this moment couldn't last forever either.

A knock on the front door interputted him, and shattered the little world, the little moment so harshly, and so easily, like a child ruining a pile of cards.

"Room service."

To be continued~

A/N: *coughs* IAMNOTBLUSHINGATALL *coughs* So, my lovely readers, what do you think that Johan wanted to ask you at the end?~

Anyways, gonna sleep now, it's bloody 3:24 am right now XD