Chapter 19

Roberto's P.O.V.

So this is the infamous sister of Tenma. She can kick you good, I will give her credit for that.

Man, she is hot. Maybe even hotter than Johan's baby sister. Probably because she is Asian.
I want to bang her just so it would piss off that Tenma guy for shooting me.

"I am Roberto," I gave her a smile as I tried to reach to my pocket but she stopped me, speaking in a very serious tone, as if trying to dominate the whole situation. She knew I could do anything even though she was the one with a gun. She could use it but she did not want to.

"Move and I will shoot." 

"This is all just a big understanding," I said, letting out a small chuckle as I made a step toward at which I thought she would get scared but instead of that, she just stood there, glaring at me with eyes that showed 'Don't screw with me' "I was sent to follow you by the Munich police. You're one of the suspects of the murder of Marco Keller."

Her eyes slightly widened in surprise but soon got back to their glaring position. She looked hot while trying to stay strong. I liked that.

"If you let me reach to my pocket, I can show you my detective badge. I work for Munich Police."

"As if..." she muttered, as she stepped towards me "Which pocket?"

A small smirk made its way on my face "Left one inside my coat." 

For a moment she hesitated to take it out but the she reached to the said pocket, trying to find the badge, still keeping her gun pointed at me. "Do you have a firearm licence for owing that gun?" 

She studied the badge for a few moments as if debating whether to believe the proof in her hands, as she bit her bottom lip and muttered small 'no'. Of course, I understood her reaction. She did not believe me at all, but she had no choice but to believe the proof in her hands. Of course, the badge and my little story were completely fake, and everything was just a part of Johan's plan but she could not know any of that for she had no other choice but to lower the gun and gave me the badge back.

"I am sorry. I swear I never hurt anyone with it. " she put the weapon back inside her coat as she looked straight into my eyes, trying to study my body language and my behaviour but still keeping herself still as if everything was normal and we were some kind of old friends "It's just a small thing to protect myself. Rough past, rough world, rough day. May I go now? I have some stuff to do." 

I did not understand why Johan wanted me to keep an eye on this woman, nor why she played important part of his plan. Sure, the woman was Tenma's sister with no memory of her past whatsoever but what difference did it make? He could easily just kill her, no one would know, no one would remember, it would not ruin his scenery the slightest, so why? 

Was she his toy? Something to make his time pass faster? 

"My task is to follow you for some time, not to give you any orders. You're free to do whatever you want." I put my hands in my pockets and gave her another smile at which she mindlessly nodded.

"I am going to that cafeteria. If you have to follow me, then I would prefer you would sit across me so I don't have to pretend that I am alone." 

Bossy. I like that on woman.

----------
The more I was looking at her, the more similarities I noticed between her and that doctor. Of course, they did not look similar as much as Johan and his sister, but for siblings that were many years apart when it came to age, they sure looked similar if you pay attention on some details.
I blow out another small cloud from my mouth, enjoying in the cigar which I was smoking.