Chapter 30

Warning: Some parts contain nudity but if you enjoyed reading lemon last chapter then you will fine with some nudity XD

Your P.O.V.

Why don't you let me see your face, Johan?

Why are you hiding so badly?

The fact that the blonde immediately had gone to the bathroom with some whispered excuse that sounded like 'Excuse me, ________' had not surprised you...too much. You just assumed he needed to use the bathroom but...

The more you were thinking of it while lying in your sweat while sex still smelled in the air...kinda worried you. Was he that embarrassed of you seeing his face after both of your and his first time? Afraid that you would judge him because his appearance wouldn't be perfect like usual?

And he really was taking his sweet time in the bathroom as well.

The whole thing just confused you.

You sat up on the bed still naked, looking at the door of the bathroom. Was he...alright? Did he have some medical condition that you didn't know of?

It did not seem so. The blonde was a picture of health.

You bit your bottom lip, and let out a deep sigh. It was not only that. It was just something about doing it for the first that made you crave for his presence afterwards. For a moment, you felt sluty by sitting on the bed by yourself.

Perhaps he was taking a bath? Johan was a perfectionist so...it made sense all of the sweat would bother him.

You did not like being in this state either.

Might as well join him.

Making your way towards the bathroom, you realized that you were right as soon as you heard water from the shower. You went inside the bathroom very quietly so the young man would not hear you. A small smile made its way on your face as soon as you spotted him in the shower enclosure. The shower was on, but he wasn't washing himself.

He...was just standing there with his head bowed, one of his hand subconsciously placed on the wall. The look on his face made you worried however. It was the same not-of-this-world look that he had had back when the two of you had been on the roof of that old abandoned building.

Why?

You knew he didn't hear you so you quietly got inside the shower enclosure, and wrapped your arms around his torso, placing your head on his back, not caring for the fact that the two you were naked. You had already shared all of your body with him, anyway.

He tensed at your touch ever so slightly, and whispered your name under his breath.

"I was worried what was taking you so long...and I felt lonely without you", you finally spoke, enjoying in the warm water that was sliding down your bodies. Placing a small kiss on his back, you continued "That was not something nice of you...leaving me so suddenly."

Johan placed his hands on top of yours, and moved them down, turning towards you with neutral expression, his hair wet from the water but you swore he looked even more attractive...if that was even possible. He took one of your hands, raised it up, and placed a small gentle on top of it "I am sorry."

"I swear...I don't deserve you at all", you spoke quietly, smiling softly at the man in front of you "I am mess."

"Perhaps...." he stepped closer to, cupping your cheeks, looking into your eyes with the tenderness you had never seen before in them "But you're my mess. You complete me in the ways you would never think of."

Why are you speaking in such a way that makes me think I will 100% leave you?

A small twitch on your soul from his words was enough to make you pull him close in hug "...Johan, this is by far one of the most cruellest thing someone has done to me..."

"What?"the blonde looked at you with what seemed a genuine confusion on his face as you looked up at him, his icy blue eyes widened ever so slightly and a small glint of curiosity crossed them "What exactly?"

"Making me fall completely for you. In a way, you're a monster....monster for my heart for my heart and soul. But..." you let out a small chuckle, and placed your hands on his bare chest, smiling slightly at the mere presence of his body near yours "I am happy with you. I truly am. I have never felt this satisfied with my life...even with missing pieces. You complete my life," placing a small kiss on his lips, you continued "you complete me, Johan."

Silence.

Full-filling silence.

With a smile that could be compared to angel's own, and blue eyes that made you weak just like the first time you saw them.

That was the only response you received from Johan Liebert wrapped in his arms in the shower.

And that's why I am fully left to your mercy...

Which is why you could easily brake me.

But brighten up my life with such ease.

Either way...

I need you. I want you.

---------

Since water was getting cold, both of you decided to go back to bed but realizing that your sheets were in mess, you decided to sleep in his room. Though, neither of you two weren't sleepy that much so you just lied there in each other's arms, blanket covering you two.

"Once I face my demons from the past..." you said, your head on his chest, your hand playing with the bottoms of his pyjamas, as Johan's arms were wrapped around your body, holding you close to him "and get my life under control, I promise I will come back to you."

"Of course..." his voice trailed off, and he sounded as if he was sad and satisfied with something in the same time. You got on top of him, still in the same red nightgown that you had accidentally taken the very same night.

Why despite everything I have that feeling that you are...so miserable?

"Johan...I don't know what demons you might be facing but I promise..." a small smile crossed your face, as you placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and looked straight into his eyes that were observing every move of yours at the moment "you won't face them alone. I will be with you. I will be your light. Just let...me be there."

His eyes widened for a moment as if he was once again thinking of something completely foreign to you but he came back to his usual calm self soon.

But then again, was everything calm that night? Each word was just burning with a heated passion, and meaning so well hidden. One of his hand moved to your cheek, slightly caressing it with his warm hand.

"I don't doubt you, my dear. But...can you really do that? Will you truly be able to fulfil that promise?"

Johan...

"Yes, yes, I can. I will do everything in my power to keep my promise. I would never break my promise to you."

I can do that much...

A small yawn escaped your mouth, and you lied next to him once again, this time placing your head on the pillow so Johan could be comfortable as well. You took his handd in yours "You will have a better tomorrow. That I promise you."

Even if I lose, I want you to keep going...

And with that thought you fall asleep with a small smile on your face.

~To be continued ^_^

A/N: The next chapter we're moving on with the plot of the story :) This one was more to show more of the bond and reliability between our bae *cough* I mean Johan and reader. And BecauseJohanInTheShower ^___________^