Chapter 29

Warning: This chapter contains lemon.

For all of you with dirty minds, enjoy ;D

Your P.O.V.

"So...I'm just going to change my clothes real quick", you said and let go of Johan, making your way towards the wardrobe, taking the first nightgown that was in without picking it too much. You went to the bathroom without glancing at the blonde, knowing very well that a request you had made earlier was without thinking and just felt right at the moment.

Closing the door, you let out a deep sigh as you started taking off your clothes. You picked up your nightgown, small horror filling your body at the stupid and reckless move. Out of all nightgowns and pyjamas that you own, you just had to pick the first one that screamed 'Horny and sexy' in every aspect. It was short red nightgown made out of silk that barely could cover your things, and made your cleavage look bigger than it was.

​​​​​​​Just brilliant...

You couldn't go back to the room either, since that would be just plain weird and nothing you say to him could reason why would you took another one. Feeling helpless, you put it on, looking yourself in the mirror. For a moment you thought you looked rather attractive in that particular red piece of clothes but that was not the point.

Would Johan think I want us to...go further? I mean, I wouldn't mind...

Heaven knows I want that man in every aspect to be mine...

But...Does he want it? Does he expect it? Or are we really just going to sleep?

The moment I made that request I just wanted him to be here tonight...but I haven't thought that might push us over the line...

"________, I will go to change in another clothes", he spoke and slightly knocked on the door, shattering your thoughts, your heart started fluttered at his voice.

"A-alright." you spoke a bit timid, realization of your current situation slowly taking over you.

As soon as you heard his footsteps gone, you looked at yourself once last time in the mirror.

Screw it, I am over thinking everything my whole life...

Whatever happens, I will let it happen as long as it satisfies me.

You let out a deep breath, finished your night routine with brushing your teeth, and went back to the room. Since the night was still young, you made your way to the window, looking out at the beautiful moon that was bathing your body as countless stars sparkled like small diamonds on the night sky.

You heard Johan coming in the room but your mind was just occupied with the gorgeous sight to be bothered to turn around. And had you turned to him, what possibly could you have told him or asked him?

"Beautiful, is it not?" you heard him talking in soft voice as he stood next to you. His mere presence and the atmosphere he created was enough to make you slightly shiver out of excitement, just the possibility-

"Yeah."

"I wasn't talking about the sky.''

Cliché line, you knew that very well but it still made you slightly smile and happy inside.

"________? You're slightly shivering. What are you afraid of?" he placed one of his hands on your shoulder, and this time you looked at him with slightly opened mouth but nothing came out so you just bowed your a little bit and bit your bottom lip.