Chapter 8

Tom's POV:

" it's nothing Harrison I'm fine really " I replied trying my best to sound sincere.

" you're fine!? Tom you passed out in the middle of the road, that's not really a sign of being well" he said and I could see how Angry and worried he was and I feel so bad for putting him through this.

" please just let it go" I replied weekly.

" no I'm not gonna let it go, what's been going on with you T? You've been distant, avoiding me at all costs and you Look so sick and pale I'm worried about you man" I could see the hurt in his eyes which made me feel even worse

" I'm sorry I put you through this I really am but I've just been under a lot of stress with the shooting and everything I just slipped but I promise it won't happen again" I replied trying my best to make him let this go.

He sighed and answered " it better not I don't want this role to mess up our life tom "

" it won't I promise I'll take extra care of myself "

"Good. Now you wanna tell me why have you been avoiding me ?" He said.

"W-what do you mean?" I suttered.

" tom I'm not an idiot, you've been distant lately and acting weird and please no lies I just wanna know if I did something wrong " he said biting his lip.

" I'm sorry I made you feel this way haz I am, you did nothing like I said I've just been under a lot of stress and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with all of it " I lied.

He sat next to my bed and held my hand "well let me help you then"

"Gay much "

" oh shut up"