Chapter 32

Dean is played by dean Charles chapman

If you don't know him he plays tommen Baratheon in game of thrones and was with tom in billy Elliot.

Shoutout to @envisiadajeje for adding my story to their reading list and @KickTheMorgan for voting on my story :)

Song: in my veins by Andrew belle.

"Nothing goes as planned
Everything will break
People say goodbye
In their own special way
---------

Tom's POV:

Everything around me was spinning and I found myself laughing for no reason.

As you can obviously tell, this is the first time I'm smoking weed, it was a little weird at first but after a few minutes I found myself liking it, it felt amazing.

" yo T you want some more? " Dena asked.

" yeah sure"

Okay weed is medical, a lot of people use it so I'm not really doing anything Wrong, I'm 20 and I've never experimented before so I wanna have some fun since the past few months have been really stressful with shooting and all.

Anyways being high is way better than getting drunk, at least I'm aware of my surroundings instead of being completely knocked up.

I haven't seen Harrison in 2 weeks, it's like he disappeared of the face of the earth and I honestly don't know what else to do to make him forgive me.

I've called him over a thousand times, sent over ten thousand voice messages apologizing and he just won't talk to me or even bother texting me telling me if he's at least well or where he's at.

He didn't even give me a chance to reply after he told me he loved me, I was so shocked and he must've taken that as rejection but I would never do that, Harrison is one of the few people who truly cared for me and loved me, well I guess that's not the case anymore.

I miss him so much that it hurts, zendaya, Jacob and all the others are amazing and I'm so lucky to have them but It will never be the same as it was with Harrison, nothing will ever compare to that.

I met up with dean, a guy who used to be in billy Elliot, he's In game of thrones now which is pretty cool, I mean I absolutely hate the show but of course I didn't tell him that, Harrison would've been excited to meet him he loved game of thrones.

I guess you can say we're going out, I mean we're not anything serious we're both not ready for that as he's also just going through the aftermath of a breakup but we're more like friends with benefits but not with sex, well not yet at least, more like helping each other move on.

" are you thinking about him again?"

"No" I lied.

" I know when you're lying T"

" I just don't know how to stop"

"Well that's why I'm here "

He got up,came over and sat on my lap which was really surprising he's never done that before.

" I've moved on it's time you do too he said

" I know "

" Let me help you"

Before I can say anything, he smashed his lips to mine,I gasped out of shock and he took the chance to deepen the kiss and I realized he's right, Harrison is probably already hooking up with someone and forgot about me why shouldn't I do the same ?

dean is the only person that understood me through this since he was going through the same thing himself and he's really attractive
So he might be the person to actually
Help me with this

I placed my hands on his waist pulling him closer, he pulled my hair and that felt amazing I asked him to keep on doing that, he pulled away since we both needed air and took off his shirt making me nervous.

I've never gone this far with anybody before, the maximum Harrison and I did was making out.

" you're overthinking things"

I didn't know what to say but I knew he was right, it's time for me to relax.

I took a hit and pulled him closer releasing the puffs of smoke into his mouth, he smiled and started pulling on my shirt, I got the hint and took it off, he pushed me back on the couch and kissed me again.

I hate the stupid idea that your first time has to be in a bed with flowers and candles all around, that's just bullshit ,my first time can be in a back of a car for all I care I just want to be into it but I never found a person to be comfortable with but I think I have now.

" you wanna go further I don't want you to do anything you're not
Comfortable with " he said pulling away

I just nodded flipping us over attaching my lips on his neck, he Moaned pulling my hair again which I'm starting to realize is a real turn on for me.

I started kissing all the way down his chest until I reached his pants, I took a deep breath and unzipped them leaving him in his briefs.

And for once I was actually able to let go and forget harrison because If he can just leave me and not feel bad about it then I'm not gonna even bother, I need to move on.

--------------

Sorry guys but I can't write smut for shit 😂 if you guys want it maybe I'll try later on in the chapters but warning it'll be really bad

Now as for the system of this story, my plan is to update everyday but not that long chapters because I hate putting multiple ideas in one chapter i think it messes up everything I like concentrating on every point of view and explaining how they feel about everything that's going on that's why the chapters may be short compared to other stories but this is just how I like to write

I think I may start writing in other people's POV I want to know if you guys would like that

Tell me your opinions in the comments :)